• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Muscleford

1. Tailgate Light Bar 2021 Ranger

Is there a plug and play tailgate light bar that works with the systems on the 2021 Ranger, something that is plug and play or simple installation? Thanks George
  2. Wiring Diagrams - 2011

Anyone have access to steering column wiring diagrams for 2011 Ranger? I need to find an accessory wire coming from the ignition switch to hook heated exterior mirrors to. Thanks George
  3. Power Lock Wiring for 2011

I am installing a power tailgate lock and need the wire colors for the passenger door lock and unlock signal. I thought they were the same as my 2008 but I am beginning to doubt it. Does anyone know the wire colors for the lock and unlock signal on the passenger side for a 2011? Thanks George
  4. fly fishing

My father-in-law used to buy his stuff from Herters. Don't know if they exist any longer.
  5. Tools for Doing Pre Key Mod

I have read info on several boards and elsewhere on the net. Some say they used a heavy duty C-Clamp with the flat plate removed. Comments said it was scary and some had problems with it coming off. Some say they used a bottle jack but it was scary and outright dangerous. Some have used two...
  6. Pre Key Mod

I searched the forums for any info but wasn't able to find any. Is there a how to on this site or any other site? I have reviewed some drawings of the suspension so I am familiar with how it all comes apart. Here are my major questions: The key is on the hex end of the torsion bar, how do...
  7. Headlight / Fog Light Protection Films

Does anyone have any experience with these? There are several major brands, Xpel, Lamin-x, Clear Mask. I have read a few posts around where people have had some issues with their headlights developing hair line cracking. It was attributed to the film causing heat build up. Anyone ever...
  8. Third Brake Lights

What years F250 / F350 third brake lights, if any, work on 2008 - 2011 Rangers? I assume the afternarket ones for the corresponding year would also work. Also can the stock third brake light be modified so it lights all the way accross (mine has no cargo lights), if so is all is all that is...
  9. Replacemenet Carpet

Has anyone used either of these for carpet http://www.stockinteriors.com/AutoCarpet.asp?ItemId=2498&MakeId=34&ModelId=217 http://www.stockinteriors.com/AutoCarpet.asp?ItemId=2498&MakeId=34&ModelId=217 Thanks
  10. GForce Chip for 4.0

These seem like a good bang for the buck. Anyone try one in a 4.0 SOHC? What were your impressions? Did it liven it up? Did fuel mileage improve? Thanks for the input. George
  11. Pics of My 08

Thought it was time to post pics of my 08 Ranger. There is one before pic with the chrome H-Bar grille then how it looks with my FX4 grille conversion. Also my Extang Revolution tonno. Thanks George http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk302/muscleford08/
  12. On Line Vendors

Has anyone dealt with these vendors trick-truck-toys.com realtruck.com Thinking about a tono -Extang Revolution and bed rail and tailgate protectors Bushwacker. Thanks George
  13. Posting Pics in Threads

I am fairly new here how do I post a pic inside a message?? My setup says I cannot post attachments, if that is why how do i get that changed? Thanks George
  14. Removing Interior Door Panel 2008 Ranger

Anyone know how the interior door panels on a 2008 come off? There is one screw at the bottom at the edge on the striker side. Are there pop out clips or are there buttons you need to slide the panel up to release. Thanks George
  15. 2008 Ranger - Does it have rear inner fender liners?

I am wondering if my 2008 got shorted at assembly as it does not have any sort of inner fender liners in the rear. I just looked at an 07 in the used line at a local dealer and it has some partial inner fender liners in the rear. Thanks George

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad