• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by multiranger

1. multiranger

My idea of a Shelby Ranger if there would have been one.

Thanks man.. I appreciate the kind words.
  2. multiranger

My idea of a Shelby Ranger if there would have been one.

Hey brother. I'll keep a look out for ya. I haven't seen any GTs in a while. it's great meeting someone close by.
  3. multiranger

Truck tries to crank over

It takes three things for an engine to run.. Air Fuel and spark... make sure you have all three to start. Did you install a new timing chain? if so did you use the timing cover alignment tool? if you did and didn't use the tool be prepared for a major oil leak in the front seal... I know from...
  4. multiranger

Help with Service code 125 TPS sensor low voltage 1992 4.0 MT

never mind I figured it out...
  5. multiranger

Help with Service code 125 TPS sensor low voltage 1992 4.0 MT

Hey Fellows. Having major issues.. a few months ago the truck died.. replaced the ECU. truck ran great then she left me on side of the road... Got her running again somehow. now the CEL comes on and goes off and comes on... I have a Snap on scanner.. According to it the voltage on the TPS is...
  6. multiranger

My Weekend toy!

2nd car show entered but first win! [/IMG]
  7. multiranger

Day trip

Day trip to Amacolola Falls in North Ga with a quick stop by Thunder Road.
  8. multiranger

Useful 4.0 info

Not sure if anyone knows this guy has seen his writeup but it seems like great info... http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-25632.html
  9. multiranger

Your Home town

What is there to do in your home town that would make it roadtrip worthy? My home town is Stone Mountain Ga. It's the largest exposed solid granite rock in the world... We have an old town to explore, fishing, hiking, lots of girls running, jogging, or cycling to check out for the single guys...
  10. multiranger

Road Trip #3 in the Shelby

To keep the theme going Planes Trains and now Automobiles. My girlfriend with Mrs. Sosebee Wife of the late Nascar driver Gober Sosebee. 39 Ford. This pic needs no words self explainatory. Mr. Bill Elliott's Trophy Room. This made me puke in my mouth a bit but just cause I didn'nt like...
  11. multiranger

SHO Powered Ranger.

Has anyone (other than Ford) successfully installed a Yamaha 6cyl from a SHO in a Ranger? All I have seen is people talk about doing it... Seems like all it is, is talk.. I think there was someone on TRS "talking" about doing it a year or so ago... I think the home built SHO Ranger is as rare as...
  12. multiranger

2nd Road trip in the Shelby

The first trip turned out to involve trains so not thinking about it until after the second trip was planned it came to me that we were on sort of a pattern. We went to Robbins AFB museum!
  13. multiranger

First Road Trip in the "Shelby"

Here is a some pics from the first road trip in my Ranger since it has been tagged and insured. :icon_rofl:
  14. multiranger

Lower ball joints on 3" drop beams

Because bring it down shortend the travel. Mine did the same thing. have it aligned and you will be good to go...
  15. multiranger

Lower ball joints on 3" drop beams

Here is the DJMs on my Ranger.. Looking at them you will see why I don't think they are DJMs unless they are an old version.. To my knowledge the first ibeams were boxed welded... I'd love to know what kind yours are too..

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad