• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Mtcrss546

1. Mtcrss546

SOLD! 4" lift brackets for 83-97

If these are still available I will take them.
  2. Mtcrss546

For Sale New Motive Dana 35 4.88 ring and pinion standard rotation

Have a new Standard rotation 4.88 ring and pinion for Dana 35. It is motive gear brand. The part number is d35-488. These are still new in the box. Will possibly trade for a 4.88 reverse rotation gear for Dana 35. located in Fair Grove, Missouri $130 shipped to 48 states. If you want it...
  3. Mtcrss546

What did I just buy?!?! Bronco ranger conversion

4.88 seem to be a good fit for how I used the truck. So now I’m Looking for a set of used 4.88 gears if anyone has some for 8.8 and Dana 35. Posted in wanted section also.
  4. Mtcrss546

Wanted 4.88 gears

Looking for a used set of 4.88 gears for a Dana 35 and 8.8
  5. Mtcrss546

Hey everyone update on the issues I was having. Found corrosion in the ecm. Found a used ecm and made the truck driveable. Truck started throwing mass air codes. Tried cleaning and same issue. Found a used mass air flow sensor and installed and truck ran great for a few days then started having...
  6. Mtcrss546

Thanks for the info I did not catch that it would do the pulses for the cylinders. Have intentions on keeping it for a while and I have learned a lot already because of this forum and learning more everyday. Will be doing a lot of research today since we just got about 4” of snow and still falling.
  7. Mtcrss546

Yes the truck has one. I will do that tomorrow. Mainly needed a scanner to help verify the ecm is for a v6 since the ecm is still in question
  8. Mtcrss546

That’s what I was thinking too. Taking off out of my flat drive way in 2wd was even a chore. 4 low was like it should be taking off tho
  9. Mtcrss546

Where is that sensor located? The coolant temp gauge does not work so that could be part of the issue for sure. I have not checked compression yet but will check that over the weekend.
  10. Mtcrss546

Got to tinker on the rig today. Tried to check codes but my scanner and orielly scanner would not work. So could not verify ecm is corect or not. Hoping to find a ecm at a junk yard this weekend to try out. Went ahead and Installed new plugs, wires and coil pack. Started up and same off idle...
  11. Mtcrss546

94 4.0 dies with any amount of throttle

Ya I just got it the other day and posted in the bronco section to figure out what engine I had. Got a lot of good info . Figured I would post this more specific engine question in this section. I have not checked fuel pressure yet that will be on the list to check tho.
  12. Mtcrss546

Yes that is what we know. Just wasn’t sure if that’s all I needed to look for in a vehicle to pull the ecm out of
  13. Mtcrss546

Ok I will go get one and try it out. Any specific ecm I should look for?
  14. Mtcrss546

This is a new to me bronco ranger conversion with a 94 4.0 5speed 4x4. Engine starts up and idles perfect. No check engine light. When i give it any throttle at all it will spit and sputter then die if I don’t let off soon enough.if it dies I have to hold the throttle to the floor for it to...
  15. Mtcrss546

So I am having a issue with this 4.0. This thing is so cold natured that it can’t be driven until it is warmer temps later in the day. Engine starts up and idles perfect. When i give it any throttle at all it will spit and sputter then die if I don’t let off soon enough. When outside temps are...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad