• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by MrRutherford_19

1. Engine will shut off when hot and wont start back up?

Hello, I've been trying to figure this out for some time now. Almost every time I run my bronco for a while it will shut off and then wont start again, I also noticed that if I drive and then turn it off and try to start it back up a few minutes later it wont start again. Any thoughts on what it...
  2. Carbureted 302

Hello, so I am looking at doing the 302 swap in my bronco II next summer and I just wanted to buy a crate engine but I am not too sure if there is a specific one that I should get and was wondering if someone could lend me some knowledge?
  3. Cam Upgrades

Are there any CAM upgrades for a BRONCO II?
  4. Performance Clutch

Has anyone ever used a SPEC Clutch in there Bronco II, I'm looking at buy a stage 2 clutch and wanted to know if there really is a difference between them and the OEM clutch?
  5. 302 Question

I'm looking at buying a 1990 Ranger with a Carbureted 302 already swapped in it, but I wanted to know how easy would it be to use that ranger as a donor vehicle for my 87 Bronco II that I want to put a 302 in?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad