• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' the posts that you read.

Recent content by MrGearhead

1. MrGearhead

Why you don’t run Mustang S550 wheels

Ok... finally got it right... Before and after. Now I have to install the new upper and lower control arms so I can get the alignment done..
  2. MrGearhead

Side note. I’m currently running a 1/4” spacer to allow the front wheels to fit.
  3. MrGearhead

Yea, they are SN95 wheels... If I want to keep running the 550 wheels I suppose I can find shorter lugs for the front.. 2” spacers look like they will fit in the rear. If I can find shorter lugs for the front I can run 1.5” spacers.
  4. MrGearhead

I wonder what spacers are on these?
  5. MrGearhead

Well. I thought I was smarter than the average bear.... nope.. I picked up a set of 2012 GT wheels (18”) for my ‘06. In order to use them I need spacers. The stock lugs are 1 5/8” long so I would need spacers as thick as them. Looks like 2” is really the only option. 2” spacers will push the...
  6. MrGearhead

18” Mustang wheels- will these fit my 94 Ranger?

Stock studs. I running a 1/4” spacer. Tire would still touch the sway bar at full lock. I lowered it yesterday so I have some tweaks to do and a set of 2015 19” Track Pack wheels to put on.
  7. MrGearhead

18” Mustang wheels- will these fit my 94 Ranger?

I have them on my ‘06. Rears fix without spacers (but need spacers too look right) The front needed at a minimum a 1/4” spacer to allow the hub to fit. I’m still working on the final spacers sizes needed.
  8. MrGearhead

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Thanks.. It doesn’t ride too bad. I have to remove the wheel well liners and modify the rear bump stops.
  9. MrGearhead

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Today I FINALLY lowered it... yea.. I know.. the exhaust is next.. lol.
  10. MrGearhead

Manual to Power Door Conversion

My 2 cents..... I personally would find someone parting out a truck with power and buy the doors. Everything could be just swapped into your doors. That would be sooooo much easier and cost effective.
  11. MrGearhead

End link question on lowered truck

Hey all, I’m installing my 3” lowering springs on my ‘06 this weekend. I looking to go pick up a pair of shorter Energy Suspension sway bar links. What length links are the lowered guys running? Thanks Matt
  12. MrGearhead

Wanted OEM Rubber Front Floor Mats

Got’em.. Please ignore.. 👍🏼
  13. MrGearhead

Photos of different wheel/tire sizes on stock and lowered 2WD's

‘06 XLT, 2WD. ‘16 GT Wheels. (18”)
  14. MrGearhead

Wanted OEM Rubber Front Floor Mats

Please delete.