• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Mr99Ranger

1. Mr99Ranger

rotational front end clicking

i have a 91 ranger 4x4, 2.9, 5 speed with manual hubs and t case. When i turn left and only when i turn feft there is a rotational clicking sound coming from the left front wheel. It isnt like a grinding or anything, sounds almost like when you get a nail in the tire or a rock in the tread...
  2. Mr99Ranger

2.9 v6 runs on 4.9 i6 pcm!

so my truck started running like hell the other day and after replacing the map sensor and yevking all the wire harnesses and connections i tracked down my issue to the pcm. When i turned on the key to on with the orig. pcm the fuel pump just kept running and i could hear fuel flowing through...
  3. Mr99Ranger

91 ranger wont run right

ok so im considering buying another ranger after having sold my 99 over a year ago now. The problem is that the truck wont run right and me and the owner cant figure out why. the truck will start, but idles extremely rough and check engine light flicks on and off as the engine tries to die out...
  4. Mr99Ranger

Horrible pinging

My dads isusu trooper with the 3.2 dohc v6 makes an awful noise sort of like a SUPER loud ping anywhere above 2500 RPm. Its worse on hills and only does it when the engines under pressure, not when revving in neutral, etc. Its constant at interstate speeds and i know it cant be good but cant...
  5. Mr99Ranger

Possible new truck....what yall think

Want to go look at this if i can scrape the cash together. real nice truck called about it its got a 7.3 non turbo idi in it and an e40d. truck has 133k and new brakes, lines, tires, and fender wells. hes asking $3,800 but i bet i could get it for 3,500.
  6. Mr99Ranger

Sold my ranger

Sold the 99 ranger that my accounts named for. Lookin for an N/A idi diesel now.
  7. Mr99Ranger

Letting the ranger go.

Well I've decided to sell my 99 Ranger. I really do need a full size for the work i do anyway and the ranger just aint gonna cut it. I bought the truck for 4800 dollars about 3 years ago and have put around 20,000 miles on it. It now has 112k and the tranny's getting tired fast. the 2-3 shift...
  8. Mr99Ranger

What Does Everybody Shoot? (bows)

Oneida screaming eagle II. Tru-glo 3 pin sight.
  9. Mr99Ranger

86 Ranger RV Ford Sportsman!

How rare are these things? http://www.use.com/df2bf7b8dba28621fdf9?p=1#photo=1 http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/rvs/1967676404.html
  10. Mr99Ranger

anyone shoot archery?????

I shoot. Not competively but just for hunting. I've got an oneida screaming eagle with a tru glo 3 pin sight tuned to 15, 35, and 60 yards.
  11. Mr99Ranger

Help!!!!

problem fixed
  12. Mr99Ranger

Tinnitus.

Tinnitus, I got it, do any of you? Just figured I'd ask, and if any of y'all need help dealing with it, I can give you some tips.
  13. Mr99Ranger

Biking

Any of you all into biking? Not to be eco-friendly like those liberal faggots on commuter bikes, but for sport and fun. If so, post details on your ride here, or PM me. Heres a little info. on my 2 bikes. I got a 1990 Giant Kronos lugged Cr-Mo frame roadbike. It was practically NOS with less...
  14. Mr99Ranger

1.5 ton ranger

What did they do, an f-250 leaf pack or something? I've never seen a ranger with the back end that high in the air......ever Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1994-Ford-Ranger-XL-Plow-Truck_W0QQitemZ260559324558QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item3caa8bc58e#ht_2842wt_1165
  15. Mr99Ranger

Help, fellow TRS members.

I need two v.i.n. numbers run through carfax, if anyone has the unlimited reports, could you please do so? Autocheck would work just great too! They are as follows..... 1FTEX14N8TKA40705 and 1FTHX26F0VEB03645 As usual, all help is appreciated. Thank you.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad