• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by motohead771

1. motohead771

axle bearing and seal gone on 94 dana 35

First off my front end was clunking in 4x4 low and high. I finally found out why. the bearing inside the spindle/knuckle that supports the passenger side axle shaft is gone..... it no longer exist. So, the question is to get that shaft out to replace the bearing don't I need to pull the...
  2. motohead771

Need help BW 1354

My transfer case went out on my truck and I am having a hard time finding manual version at any salvage yards in denver. The truck is a 1994 4.0L 4x4 manual tcase SO, question is the electric one the same, and if so is it possible to swap out the electric motor for the manual linkage?
  3. motohead771

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

I enjoy looking at your build. Its so unique. Great job so far, can't wait to see the finished product.
  4. motohead771

static drop?

thats cool. Its what I figured, becasue 3/4" is nearly nothing, but 4" and 4" thats quite a bit.
  5. motohead771

static drop?

Im guessing its not 3/4 of an inch so what do 3/4 5/7 signify?
  6. motohead771

Finally pictures of the Blackness

Took these pics a few weeks ago but havent spent the time to put them up. THANKS to Koda and Hazmat for photoshoping for me. what I did was painted the flairs, bumpers, and grill gloss black. Tell me what you think. BTW I would have pics of spring creek but the guy still hasnt sent them to me...
  7. motohead771

Miss my truck

I am currently attending college in north dakot and my truck is at my parents house in Colorado. I have been dying to get home and drive it in the mountains. Found this site a few weeks ago. Does anyone live near Evergreen or Grand Lake, Co? heres a pic of the truck let me know what you think.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad