• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Mosinman76254

1. Mosinman76254

Timing Issues

Here's what I have done so far: Let the engine warm up to normal operating temp. Shut it down. Hooked up my timing light. Disconnected the SPOUT connector. I started the engine and checked the base timing. I was around 15 degrees BTDC ... A little ahead ,I know. Then I reconnected the SPOUT...
  2. Mosinman76254

Any other gun enthusiasts here?

Damn Dude!!! Might we do a bit of hunting! Nice collection for sure. :icon_thumby:
  3. Mosinman76254

I was thinking that perhaps someone in his family was a Marine. Maybe he/she became KIA and this is how he's dealing with the loss. If that is the case I give my utmost sympathy and respect. If not, dude... you've gotta stop!
  4. Mosinman76254

I apologize if I offended you Tony. I guess I was reflecting anger towards the dude cuz he thought nothing of trashing this whole site cuz no one... as he said... got off their lazy ass and did something for him. And also you are right once again when you said it depends on the shooter. The...
  5. Mosinman76254

USMC... I for one would've never posted that pic, it's not in the least impressive. My frickin 30-30 shoots better groups than that with open sights, then again it depends on the shooter. And as far as the Mosin Nagant you obviously know nothing of C&Rs nor do you know who you're talking to!
  6. Mosinman76254

What... you're shooting high at only 150 yards!!! I can put a hole in that quarter with my Mosin at 500!
  7. Mosinman76254

Stuck on Hot!

I have a 95 Xplorer Eddie Bauer with the deluxe heat/ac controls. It will not change temperature. As you change it from 60 to 80 there's no difference. It just keeps blowing heat. I have no trouble with vaccuum working the flapper, when you shut if off it opens and the same with the A/C on...
  8. Mosinman76254

Transfer case swap.

I have the control trac in my 95 Xploder. I'm not too fond of the part time four wheel drive system. I want it to be "in" four wheel drive, not just when it needs it. I know I'd have to change the GEM module but will the connectors be the same at the 4WD switch? What else would I have to change...
  9. Mosinman76254

Questions about a 2.9 rebuild

I read where it says that if you put 2.8 pistons in your 2.9 it increases the compression. Do any of you guys here know if that actually works or not? Also if you convert the 2.9 to a MAF do you still use the speed density system? And any ideas on a cam grind. I don't like what comp has...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad