• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mini274

1. mini274

sorry guys

Sorry guys I'm no longer loving in Indiana I'm in Tennessee. :beer:
  2. mini274

mini is a tennesseean

I'm officially moved back to tn so all u guys near and around johnson city hit me up.
  3. mini274

Ok im back and working again

As you all know i sold my baby (the ranger not the real one) and have been working on the 150 here and their so i thought i would get back into the swing of things and post some pics of wat ive done in the past couple of weeks... and let the pics begin... The paint The match and yes i...
  4. mini274

Its A Boy!!

Meet Cayden Ranger Wagner oh yea i talked her into it and his clutch foot for those hard shifts Oh yea im stoked :headbang: :yahoo: :icon_cheers:
  5. mini274

Recall on my F150

So i arrive home today with a letter from ford stating that i have a recall on my cruise control system in that it can catch on fire at any point in time EVEN without the key in the ignition... No biggy... I call the Ford dealership to see when they can get me in only to find out that i have yet...
  6. mini274

cheaper way to lower 91 ranger? djm expensive!!

Support trs vendors!!!!!!!
  7. mini274

Never again

So about 2 months ago i ordered a set of 2 inch drop shackles, some DJM calmax shocks and a pinion shim kit for my F-150... i got my shackle in 2 weeks GREAT. Now for the never again part its been a month and a half since i ordered and today i received 1 NOT 2 but 1 shock in a huge box from...
  8. mini274

Djm beams

93 if you dont buy the beams from jet let me know ill take them
  9. mini274

DOHC motor and LIMA tubo compatability

to my understanding their a whole new animal... BUT their no reason you could take a 2.3 out of a Mazda SPEED 3 or 6 and bolt it in their... i have been wanting to try it for a long time but i cant blow the money on a 2010 but would love to see it done...
  10. mini274

dropping 3" with dream beams have moog adj camber bushings

Hell Ive been running chopped springs on mine for 6 months and the tire have barely worn a spot on the inside... ive put a little over 350 miles on it ... so with wat your asking set the adjustables dead in the center on both sides and drive it their its not gonna wear your tires out as bad as...
  11. mini274

Vacuum Gauge install

any where on the intake is good
  12. mini274

What caliber handgun should I get?

ok ill tell you from experience any of those you really dont want to get for home defense.. i just give you my .02... save your money and buy 2 separate guns.. i personally use a 380 as my everyday carry and home defense with a hollow point you can put down any body... and when i go bear hunting...
  13. mini274

The gun thread...

So today when i got home i looked in the mailbox and wouldnt you know it my hand gun carry permit came today finally!!!!
  14. mini274

Finally got some picks snapped

So i finally got off my ass and took som pics of the ranger and the 150... so enjoy it... heres my second love the exhaust side exit and the back window front theirs the good stuff on the other side engine bay and the small spoolly now the beast all stock for now just...
  15. mini274

The gun thread...

Finally got around to takin pics (not good ones) of my P230 my newest gun so here ya go in its holster with all its glory well thats it ill try to get better pics of all my other ones but i like this one as it fits any where as personal carrier

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad