• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Milkman5687

1. Whine from in-tank fuel pump

Nice. Glad you found the issue, piece of mind and confidence in your ride is invaluable.
  2. Whine from in-tank fuel pump

My pump was making a louder than normal wine that I could hear in the cab. I had my suspicions about the fuel filter, that was it in my case. I let it sit all night and changed it the next morning and the pump to tank line section had spewing pressure from the blocked filter. Pump noise gone...
  3. For Sale 02 fx4 ranger parts

I need a radio bezel for a 4x4 with the fog light button since one of the pegs is broken on my 2001. You have that left by chance?
  4. For Sale 2008 FX4 Supper Cab for sale.

Wow, that is a nice looking truck.
  5. Anyone using 16x8 wheels?

I put 16x8 wheels on my 01 4x4. Fit fine, I like the look much better. I'll take pics later today
  6. Time for a new oxy/acetylene torch set, any suggestions?

I have the victor journeyman. Love it and comes with the type regulator you want
  7. ARB Bumper question

Damn, nice truck.
  8. For Sale SOLD98-11 Rough Country 5in Suspension liftSOLD

Well, this makes me wish I had put 17" wheels on. I'd be interested if I hadn't put wheels (16") and tires on less than 1k miles ago.
  9. Greetings folks!

Sounds like a well qualified join!
  10. Looking for 17" or 18" wheel/rim ideas

Bottom line. You gotta be happy if you're spending money. You'll find yours
  11. Looking for 17" or 18" wheel/rim ideas

I'm impressed with your research sir
  12. Looking for 17" or 18" wheel/rim ideas

Link didn't work...
  13. Looking for 17" or 18" wheel/rim ideas

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.visionwheel.com/wheel/11692/VisionHDTruck/Trailer/353%2520Turbine%3FfinishID%3D2869&ved=2ahUKEwiI4vfoj4L9AhWtnGoFHbluCtwQFnoECGUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0TXkyKeAbpSiHO1IrfWD1_
  14. Looking for 17" or 18" wheel/rim ideas

Vision does make that wheel in 17". Not trying to be smart about it but only answering. The spokes are polished Al and the inside portions are gunmetal.
  15. Looking for 17" or 18" wheel/rim ideas

Vision turbine 353. 16x8. That's the gun Metal version they also offer them in flat black

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad