• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by miles

1. 2010 camaro 6.2l 6 spd.standard rocket

hey guys i'm not a chev guy but this car is really turnin my head.my boss bought two for all his employee,s to drive for a week my week is over tommorow i dont know if i will be able to let it go there is something to be said for @ 426horse 420 foot pounds of torque.man that is one sweet package...
  2. wierd alternator problem

hi guys my 89 2.9 bII has a strange problem once it warms up and the RPM drops to about 800 the alt. gauge drops to the discharge side. so i thought i'll try my alt out of my 88 2.9 ranger which works fine in the ranger once in the bII that alt.seems to be worse than the original. i reinstalled...
  3. 89 bII A4LD question

hi guys just wondering if anyone has had this problem before and hopefully what the cure is my trans works fine except the first shift from first in the morning it wont shift untill its ready but after that first shift it work great. any ideas guys thanks.
  4. new in canada

hi guys i've had by 89 BII XLT for a year now i love it i hate its trans.A4LD are junk two seals in two different trannys but the truck is so cool its so fun when its running im looking to swap to a manual does anyone know what trans will bolt right in and what model trucks i can get them from...
  5. trans swap

hi guy i finally registered to your forum ive been on it lots but too lazy to register lol. my question is can take a 5 speed tranny from a 91 ranger with a 2.3 ho and put it int my 89 biII with a 2.9 it was an A4Ld [grrrr..] killed two front seals

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad