• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

mikkelstuff's latest activity

• mikkelstuff
    mikkelstuff replied to the thread What did YOU do today?.
    Speaking of which - finished adding more outlets to the master bathroom per request of the wife. What a pain - finding a route to run...
  • mikkelstuff
    mikkelstuff replied to the thread Old but New tires ?.
    I went through this once. A new set of 10 year old Goodyears. Looked perfect. The first one shredded at about 100 miles. The whole tread...
  • mikkelstuff
    mikkelstuff replied to the thread Whine from in-tank fuel pump.
    Yes, change the filter first.
  • mikkelstuff
    Bought this Klein sheet metal crimper. Works really well. Just wish I'd known about these crimpers years ago. As is, I've got to...
    • crimper.jpg
  • mikkelstuff
    mikkelstuff replied to the thread Transmission won’t go on.
    Yeas ago when installing transmissions with manual clutch releases, even though all was lined up proper, we'd have to hit the clutch...
  • mikkelstuff
    In his last year, I asked my Dad (95th Division, Patton's Army) if his Army buddy LLoyd taught him how to repair radiators? He said...
  • mikkelstuff
    Finished installing a new whole house furnace humidifier in the sister-in-laws house just down the street. Wouldn't be so bad but my...
  • mikkelstuff
    Ramblings > My Dad - radiator repairman, mechanic, and self-taught machinist - ran his own shop in rural small town Nebraska. I swear he...
  • mikkelstuff
    Hey, the toilet bowl cleaner does wonders to my coffee cup as well!
  • mikkelstuff
    Installed a new kitchen sink faucet for the sister-in-law just down the street. No blood sacrifice today. I still need to install a...
  • mikkelstuff
    Installed a new dishwasher for the sister-in-law (husband died finally with Alzheimer's). Disgusting how it could take 3 hours to...
  • mikkelstuff
    mikkelstuff replied to the thread Lift help.
    Gosh, I was going to recommend a floor jack!
  • mikkelstuff
    mikkelstuff replied to the thread Fuel Tank.
    I've sealed a metal tank like that with a sheet metal screw overlaid with epoxy. This lasted as long as I owned the car. Check the...
  • mikkelstuff
    Hydroboost is absolutely worth the effort if you are up to it. As I understand it, the hydroboost from a Ford Astrostar van is fairly...
  • mikkelstuff
    And I thought I was older than dirt! Only about 9 years for me.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad