• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mikebolk

1. Let's see what's out there....

heres mine.. WHEELS 15" mustang 6cyl 6 spoke 17X8 OZ Racing Monte Carlo SUSPENSION BELLTECH 5/5.5 Drop COIL SPRINGS,89-97 RANGER/94-97 MAZDA,2" DROP I-BEAM SET,89-97 RANGER/94-97 MAZDA,3" DROP ANTI-SWAYBAR SETS,90-97 RANGER,5445/5542 FLIP KIT FLIP KIT, RANGER STANDARD CAB 5.5" DROP...
  2. Navajo Grill

well here it is.. i finaly did it.. ive had the grill and headlights for about 3 years now.. and i love my explorer limited bumper.. soooooo i didnt know what to do about blinkers.. but then a light bulb.. and now.. i have LED blinkers INSIDE the headlight housing.. so anywhoooo tell me what you...
  3. Bagged and bodied BII

im not sure which one this guy used but i thought you might like to see this...
  4. project **major johnson**

ok so last weekend i picked up a 92 ranger... it was once a complete truck... it was bagged and body dropped... then for whatever reason taken apart soo i picked it up for $400 it still had the compressor and tank in it... so for the bag setup this is my list so far... it has an air lift...
  5. Belltech coil length.

mine is a 92 on bell tech coils and beams ill try to get out there and measure them tonight..
  6. no power to fuel pump please help!!

ok so heres the deal... i wrecked my truck about a year and half ago... so i got it back off the frame machine today... now i have no power to the fuel pump... i have checked the enrtion switch... i even bypassed it just to make sure that it wasnt bad... i swaped out the relays still nothing...
  7. Any body else using Belltech?

i wouldnt ever bad my truck... im more into the lowerd truck for the cornering i used to auto cross the truck a little... so much fun... ive driven my buddies 89 with the djm beams and hated it... he had djm everything... driving his truck is what made me choose belltech...
  8. can somone put silver bullet wheels on this?

he guys well im prey hand in photoshop... but my pc with PS on it is down... can somone put silver mustang bulet wheels on this for me... im trying to get an idea before i go and buy them...
  9. Wheel HELP!!!

ok so im looking for wheels on my 91... i want to go with a mustang wheel... i cant figure out what i need... acording t the locl speed shop i need a 4.75 back space and an +8mm offset... but were does a mustang heel fall into that? im thinking i want silver bullet wheels... rite now i have 01...
  10. Carlisle All-Truck Nationals

Hey all the Carlisle All-Truck Nationals are Aug 7 - Aug 9, 2009 anyone going?
  11. Any body else using Belltech?

well not sure i want to go any lower in the back... its already 5.5 if i go any lower the front wont look rite... and ive got coils and beams in front... so not sure if i could go any lower up front...
  12. Any body else using Belltech?

hey guys just wanted to see ifanyone else on here is using belltech... i have the beams coils and flip on my 91.... i love it...:icon_hornsup::yahoo: im thinkin about doing thesway bay but not sure howmuch better it really is over my stock one...
  13. 91 wheel fitment

moved post to wheel section
  14. lets see your trucks

im in jersey... the only time i ever had a problem was hitting a speed hump at like 20 mph cause i didnt see it... the trany cross member does sit kinda low but as long as your mindful of that your good... i have beams coils and flip... awesome stance and a great ride!
  15. explorer rear in my 91

hey all i see on the explorer rear swap it sas to flip the spring pads... i did a flip kit on my ranger do i still have to do this?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad