• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Mike_92

1. Dissolved bushing

Hey everyone, Does hydraulic fluid dissolve bushings? I was under my truck yesterday (for other reasons) and noticed my front driver side lower shock absorber bushing is deteriorated/dissolved. Seems like some sort of fluid has leaked onto it and reacted with it. I can only assume it's...
  2. Grinding/ scraping from front end while in 4wd

Hi all, I'm getting a scraping/ grinding noise when 4wd is engaged and I'm looking for possible causes. I'll try to describe it as best I can and give you as much information as I can. The truck is a 2000 Mazda b4000 4x4. Standard transmission. Electronic T-Case. 75000 miles on it. **it has a...
  3. M5OD rough shift on rough roads, potholes, speed bumps

Hi all, I've owned my truck for about a year now. Its a 2001 with 120'000 kilometers on it(im in Canada). Since I've owned it its had a very bizarre shifting issue. I have spent many hours on the web with not a single other mention of a similar problem. When I shift (into any gear) while...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad