• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mike732

1. mike732

2000 5.0 air questions

I have the Ranger running like I want now so I need to get the air going before summer. I'm hoping someone has already done the try and retry for hose fit and what works and what don't. O.K. mine is a 302 with Explorer front dress and compressor with the stock Ranger condenser any idea what pre...
  2. mike732

Started it today for the first time

:yahoo: Today I did my first start on the 2000 with a 91 Mustang setup, sounds real good, local stores didn't have any o2 sensors so it was a little rich, but was sounding good anyway. The Harwood book is great, other than the PATS issues you WILL incounter. Hope to get some video made soon and...
  3. mike732

Finally getting it in the last time pics

This is my 2000 Ranger, mustang H.O. installation. I think this is my last time to put it in. :yahoo: http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x361/bigdaddy732/RangerFinalMotorInstall/
  4. mike732

Anyone use the column shifter on an aod

I'm just wondering if anyone has used the stock column shift on a aod, mine is a 2000 with explorer headers, two wheel drive, and a 91 aod. I have had the motor in and out several times getting things right using a dummy empty aod case with no shift lever so I hope someone has some idea whats...
  5. mike732

2000 Ranger Fuel pump Question

I have a 2000 model ranger 2wd it was a 3.0 I have put a Mustang 5.0 with an AOD in it, Ive got the wiring done now I'm working on the fuel, will the sending unit from a Ranger with a return fit as a direct swap or will I have to make my own return line in the tank?
  6. mike732

2000 Mustang 302 swap

I'm working on a 91 Mustang 5.0FI aod into a 2000 ranger swap. I'm about to do the fuel lines this week, what is the best way to run a return line, will a early sending unit with both pressure and return work in my tank? I'm almost ready to set it in so talk to me and let me know the best way to...
  7. mike732

Serpentine Setup question

I'm doing a 2000 Mustang-Ranger swap, I have a 1996 f150 Serpentine Setup will it fit and work?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad