Recent content by Mightyfordranger

1. Mightyfordranger

need a set of behind the seat speaker boxes and the pigtail from any year ranger AFTER 1989. (pic is a grab off ebay)

I have no idea I checked that ebay listing and they wanted 40$ for just one and it didn't include the bracket. I have both brackets and speakers. 40$ seems a bit steep for just one if you ask me. whats a set worth to you, keep in mind the speakers are for sure blown and I cant remember if they...
  2. Mightyfordranger

1991 turbo ranger (PA)

2.3T you say?? I might just have to come take a gander at this little truck ha ha. I'm in Ohio like 3hrs from Pittsburgh.
  3. Mightyfordranger

Anxiety...

I'm with you. But at first I can't look at that its gotta be just doing one thing consistently get up same time everyday. Then slowly add to that....
  4. Mightyfordranger

Anxiety...

That's the other thing. What am I working for? I'm a single guy no kids no wife. I do have a dog he helps. Always around to play and chew on me when he's bored. (He's only 2) That's a hard question to answer. What are you working for? Well that is if you don't have a family to care for.
  5. Mightyfordranger

Anxiety...

Thanks for the advice guys I really am greatful. Jim it would be great to have a beer with you buddy. Maybe this summer I'll catch a jet out there or road trip my beater 2.5 truck. Well see yet. I think I'm going to implement the routine Idea. Start getting up at 10 everyday I'm a 2nd shift...
  6. Mightyfordranger

Anxiety...

Anyone else struggle with it? I cant set one goal and stick with it. I cant get out of bed in the morning even though my mind races with all the things that need done around the house. Then when I have time to do something I cant think of what it was that I needed to do, which just makes it...
  7. Mightyfordranger

2.5L ('98-'01) garbage 2.5l

thanks man I appreciate the help. I'll try vinegar first. Seems less corrosive. I'm curious though how bad would it be to change the heater core? With the glove box pulled down seems like you can get right there at it? Although its never that easy. ...pricks
  8. Mightyfordranger

Ok I mean the truck sat for awhile too. The guy said like 5-6 months at least. I'll try to use a hose and run through it.
  9. Mightyfordranger

The whole truck was garbage when I got it. I mean the guy literally used it as a trash can! And I affectionately called it garbage, its my garbage 2.5!! I pull some much gross stuff out of it. Like old socks and like 5$ in really gross sticky change. And oddly a large number of nails...
  10. Mightyfordranger

Ok quick update. I checked the vac line again it gets vac with the selector is "off". I unplugged that vac line which is gray. And still no heat. Pulled live time data with my ob2 thing coolant temp was 190 max and steady. The gauge worked as well. Once i unplugged that vac line i still got...
  11. Mightyfordranger

ok so I got the truck driving straight and not trying to kill me anymore. it seemed to clear itself up once I got that exhaust fixed better. will actually get to a hold 70mph. But it doesn't have heat has me scratching my head. Seems like the blend door is cooperating and the blower motor is...
  12. Mightyfordranger

I didn't get up early enough to mess with the truck was up late. (Dam second shift)
  13. Mightyfordranger

Thanks for the reply guys. Yeah my "quick fix" isn't quit the greatest lol I hammered a piece of 2 in pipe into a flange for the collector and drilled out the manifold bolts. Seemed like the louder the truck got the worse it ran. I'll fix that better for sure and post up some picks for your...
  14. Mightyfordranger

So recently I picked up a 99 ext cab 5spd 2wd 2.5 truck. With a bad rear end. For 500$. Which wasn't an issue cause I had a good rear end from my old 98 ranger same truck but wrecked in the front. I swapped the axles and fixed some exhaust probs it was broke right at the collector. Made a...