Recent content by Mightyfordranger

1. Mightyfordranger

i wonder

No way that's wild man!! Running a sohc on an ohv computer!!?? that can't be that easy to accomplish I'd imagen.
  2. Mightyfordranger

i wonder

I was leaning toward the TDI myself. But the sohc is cool too. V8 is played put
  3. Mightyfordranger

i wonder

Highway cruzer. Occasional trail crawler/ camping rig.
  4. Mightyfordranger

i wonder

Interesting.... Is it possible to make a divorced doubler??
  5. Mightyfordranger

i wonder

I'm just lookin for something to BS about, so here's my parts collection list. 1. A 70s ford 302 2. Whatever the 4spd was in the 70s but 4x4 3. A mated 205 t case 4. A divorced 205 case 5. D44 and 9in 6. 1.9l VW TDI motor 7. A 4.0 sohc motor 8. M5od r1 HD 9. D35 ttb axle 10. An 8.8 11. An aod...
  6. Mightyfordranger

Ah ok. Where are you from??

Ah ok. Where are you from??
  7. Mightyfordranger

What are you wrenchin on man??

What are you wrenchin on man??
  8. Mightyfordranger

Depression....

I'm glad I read through this thread as well. The members of this forum are great people. we all have our burdens to bear. I'm way to prideful I have failed at almost every project I have tried to build. That's very hard for me to admit. Its even harder for me to post that here. Not to mention...
  9. Mightyfordranger

Post your Anniversary Trail Ride photos and videos here

Yes it was bad back there, petroleum junkie and I were just sitting there on a hill watching them for awhile lol. And yeah man that map wasn't really worth much at all. I found like 3 different maps online for google and each one was different and wrong in its own way lol
  10. Mightyfordranger

I'm working on a new set of wheels and tries for my b2 those ones I was running I robbed off my brothers DD jeep ha ha XD Found a set of beadlocks local I'm gonna grab as long as they check out fine. But other than that I'm in if any one what's to head back sometime. As long as we stay out of...
  11. Mightyfordranger

I had my co driver running the map for me while i was driving. Best we could tell we were actually off in that orange and red area lol. And at one point it didn't show any trail at all lmao. And we where across the street too for a bit checking out the lakes.
  12. Mightyfordranger

1988 Ranger Restoration - Keeping a Promise

I think I still have an are style tin cap somewhere.can't remember whose house I left it at ha ha
  13. Mightyfordranger

Yes oh so much Time ha ha!! And yeah I don't think anyone broke. So overall it came out good lol
  14. Mightyfordranger

Yeah sorry about the first trail being kinda rutted and muddy. I had only been there once before. And I was with my buddy in a big dodge on 40s. That's where we went. I didnt remember it being bad. I wasn't worries myself but I wasn't sure how the stock guys were gonna go. Lol
  15. Mightyfordranger

The legendary 2.9 Free Floating Rockers

We need dyno numbers of the before and after. If Petroleum junkie uses his truck then the dyno time might be helpful to sharpen the tune on the MS. Also even if the tune isn't perfect it shouldnt matter as long as it remains unchanged. So the only variable is the rocker change.