• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by methmonster420

1. 93 explorer 4x4 not working after replacing radio

I've got a 93 explorer 4liter I just replaced the radio and now my 4 wheel drive is not working ive checked fuses and they are all good any suggestions its got the push button auto 4x4
  2. 94 f150 water pump

ive removed the water pump and need to replace it but cant figure out how the fan and pulley assembly detach from the old pump what do i need to do 300 6cyl
  3. removed driveshaft and lost fluid

just had my ujoints replaced on my driveshaft and when i removed my driveshaft i lost some fluid and i need to know what type of fluid it is and how to add the fluid that was lost it came out of the transmission as i pulled out the driveshaft
  4. rough idle and black smoke what could it be

my ranger started running realy bad the other day and now its not driveable it seems to run fine until its idles for about 5 minutes from a cold start then when it warms up it will start to miss when i give it a little bit of gas then it runs fine when i put it halfway to the floor it smells...
  5. what type of tool for bed bolts

can someone tell me the type and size of tool i need to remove the bolts on the bed of my truck i need to access the fuel pump but dont have the tool to remove the bolts to the bed
  6. running with no power steering

92 ranger 4cyl the other day my power steering pump seized up on me and took the belt with it i didnt have the money to replace the whole unit so instead i bought a new shorter belt so i could bypass the power steering pump untill i can get it fixed so i was wondering if this is going to cause...
  7. problem with 4th gear

ive got a 92 ranger 4cyl 5spd ive noticed just recently that when i shift into 4th gear it drives kinda rough it kinda feels like its in too high of a gear but i know its not i shift from 3rd to 4th at about 35 mph and from 4th to fith at about 55 and it does this all the way through 4th gear it...
  8. do i need a heat shield on my new exhaust manifold

i just replaced my old cracked exhaust manifold with a new one that didnt come with the heat shield and that sucker is getiing red hot can i leave it the way it is or should i put a new heat shield on i cant use the old one because it just fell apart when i took the manifold off so i rigged the...
  9. broken lower mounting bolt on shock absorber

i just tried to replace my front shocks and ran into a problem the lower bolt on both sides snapped off when i attempted to remove the nut and i need to know how to get the bolt out so i can replace it with a new one ive tried to tap it out with a hammer with no luck it didnt even move has...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad