• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by meskater132

1. meskater132

90 bronco II chop top in Alaksa

Not entirely new but just got back online after a year of internet absence and ive done some work since purchasing my bronco II "SALLY", currently working on a engine swap pulled my donor motor 4.0 from a explorer and wiring harness, Living up here in Fairbanks Alaska a chop top may not have...
  2. meskater132

Chopping the Top on my BII

I have a 1990 Ford bronco II 2.9ltr 5spd mitshu tranny So today I started the process of chopping the top on my BII :yahoo: so far started to gut the interior pulling carpet roof liner, and driver side body panneling. tommro i will start to pull the pass side, my plans are to -gut the...
  3. meskater132

clutch went out

my clutch finally went out revs started jumping around over the last week and now i can put it in gear and basically nothing i am going to put it up on jack stands and pull the tranny and replace the flywheel. any common problems that i might run into?
  4. meskater132

Fairbanks AK, North pole, Eileson?

anyone out there live around here? just wondering looking for some people to go hit the trails behind the airport or off ester dome or show me new trails. not to much into snow bashing but 6 weeks or so breakup is coming and that means mud is too
  5. meskater132

New Battery Sounds dead

my new( new to me) bronco II sounds like it has a dead battery everytime i start it. it will start just sounds like its about to die. i replaced the battery and terminal clamps still does the same thing. any answers on what may be wrong is my starter going out? :bawling:
  6. meskater132

ford bronco 2

just bought a ford bronco 2 has cut fenders and 30s on it manual tranny its a seems to run good so far i have to replace the exhaust on it someone took a sawzall to end of the cat. Any ideas of how to get rid of the stupid sparkle paint job

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad