• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by maxwell.hunt

1. bad fuel milage, rough idle, no power

hi i have a 1992 ranger 2wd 4L. during the winter i was getting 7.7 mpg and now im using 14 mpg. i understand in the winter i use heat but im up in canada so im still using heat although its abit warmer out, the rough idle also gets alot better when the air is warm, its so bad on a cold morning...
  2. my 1992 ranger xlt

before and after the paint (truck originally had no tinted windows no stickers grey grille 14 inch rims with 225 tires and i put a 2 inch lift in it) me in my truck my gf in my truck what do you all think? :)
  3. terrible fuel economy and no power

hey i have a 1992 ranger 2wd 4L and yesterday i whent though a quarter tank driving 47 km's. when i start it in the morning it always tries to stall and the only way to keep it running is to hold it at 2k rpm. the gas peddle seems to be alot stiffer lately aswell. when im at a stop sign the...
  4. rubbing with 31/10.5 tires

hello. i bought some gf goodrich radial a/t 31/10.5 tires for my 1992 ranger. i put in a 2 inch suspention lift and now when i crank my stearing my tire rubs the elbow part of the sway bar. any solutions that don't include yanking the sway bar. im 17 so i cant afford too much. thanks for the input
  5. rough idle and poor gas mileage

hello, i have a 1992 ranger 4.0l v6 2wd i just replaced the feul pressure regulator because it whent in my truck. now i am seeing the same signes i had when it was going. there is a very harsh idle (stalls if i dont rev the engine for abit) it almost feels like its misfiring. also i am getting...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad