• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by max07

1. Is it ok to mount 37s on a ford ranger

Fender just cut or took off no lift just stock ranger most like going to sas
  2. Is it ok to mount 37s on a ford ranger

Well it’s stock lift fenders are getting cut or took off stock everything it
  3. Is it ok to mount 37s on a ford ranger

It’s a 98 ford ranger plan on sas after the torsion bar suspension breakes could I mount 37s or would the suspension break right away
  4. 98 ford ranger Chevy axle and motor swap

I was just worried about drive shaft hitting nice build tho
  5. 98 ford ranger Chevy 350 swap

What state you located at
  6. 98 ford ranger Chevy axle and motor swap

Hey I have a 98 ford ranger that I’m swapping to a solid axle. Anyway I have a lot of Chevy parts motors and axles it there any way I could make a chevy axle work main thing I’m worried about is the front drive shaft
  7. 98 ford ranger Chevy 350 swap

Because Gm used passenger side drop instad of driver and I’m on a tight budget but have Chevy th350 trans and Chevy 350 motor but have a ranger that I want to v8 swap
  8. 98 ford ranger Chevy 350 swap

I have a 98 ford ranger. I’m on a tight budget doing solid axle swap and have Chevy transmission what ford transfer case bolt up to Chevy tranny
  9. 98 ford ranger coil over

im going to put a dana 44 in my ford ranger 98 used torsion bars and shocks. instead if trying to mount coils and shocks should i use coil overs
  10. 98 ford ranger solid axle swap

im not going to run coil springs im just asking if you just run the leafs on the axle coil pads
  11. 98 ford ranger solid axle swap

once i get the leaf springs on do i just line them up with coil pads on the axles
  12. 98 ford ranger solid axle swap

i have a 98 ford ranger wanting to do a arm to solid axle swap. 98s don't use coil springs what axle will work

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad