• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by MastuhWaffles

1. MastuhWaffles

Taillights have different bulb connector housings?

If it was a repair at least it was done professionally minus the wrong part
  2. MastuhWaffles

Yeah like it doesnt look like it was ever repaired or modified.
  3. MastuhWaffles

So a while back my passenger side taillight wouldnt blink anymore so I replaced the bulb with the Sylvannia 3156 as the manual states.... Recently the driver side went out to, being I had spare bulbs I tried to fit the 3156 and the little plastic piece was too big. So going to the autoparts...
  4. MastuhWaffles

Woah...Update time?

Now that I have money (woah) I wanna actually do preunner suspension for my truck so I think Ill be asking around here what to do.
  5. MastuhWaffles

Woah...Update time?

Oh no, its update time again. I'm still alive (mostly) currently about 75% through my training to fly the CRJ-900 jet. I have 7 sims left and a few things but hopefully Ill be done soon and back home to Dallas.
  6. MastuhWaffles

My truck got broken into

So after 10 years someone broke into my truck yesterday, they punched open the outside lock with a screwdriver, then proceeded to try and mess with the ignition to steal the truck. Luckily the failed on stealing it however they took some random items...Nothing of value. For about 150 bucks I got...
  7. MastuhWaffles

Woah...Update time?

If I had the time or money yeah, but maybe once I get on the airlines I can attend one of the rides.
  8. MastuhWaffles

Woah...Update time?

Has it been 8 years on here already? Jesus, I'm an old man now. Anyways I figured I'd post a random update. So starting with my truck, well officially I have been driving it for 10 years now. And the truck itself is 14 years old. She still gets me to work everyday and back, soon to be at...
  9. MastuhWaffles

I got a plane

Flew down to Galveston
  10. MastuhWaffles

I got a plane

I mean if it pays pretty well.
  11. MastuhWaffles

I got a plane

Woah! Update time. I'm still alive and still flying. I'm at 1000 hours so far and have a start date on the airlines for Jan 2021, however being as covid exists that's not likely. I'll post some update on some of the birds I've been flying here soon. As for my truck it still works haha.
  12. MastuhWaffles

Biggest Tire Size

Yeah I may just got with the extra inch and that should work.
  13. MastuhWaffles

Biggest Tire Size

I have the front torsion crank, so those would def fit. I think that may work for now. That gives me another inch.
  14. MastuhWaffles

Biggest Tire Size

Torsion bars have been cranked ever since I bought the truck, they are maxed out and I have new shocks and alignment. I currently run 265/70/16s on it, it looks like the 285 may fit, and I prob can run spacers as needed. However if I go with a 265/75/16 that gives me an extra inch over what I...
  15. MastuhWaffles

Biggest Tire Size

Im looking to stuff some 285/75/16 tires under my truck, currently I have 265/70/16s on it now. It has the torsion lift, any idea on if they would fit or not? I'd like to plop on some tires before I do fiberglass fenders. I think they may rub but I do have some small 1 inch offroad spacers if...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad