Recent content by masanders

1. masanders

WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR RANGER TODAY?

Put in a new TPS.
  2. masanders

Idle surge issues

Agreed. Blue Driver has served it's purpose so far, but it would be nice to have access to more data.
  3. masanders

Idle surge issues

Then why does it have voltage but no reading? Every O2 data stream I’ve seen has the downstream sensor readings, not just voltage. I’m just not sure what it means by n/a. It had plenty of time to heat up
  4. masanders

Idle surge issues

Any possibility this could be an O2 sensor? The B1S2 is reading N/A, but has voltage.
  5. masanders

Idle surge issues

6. masanders

Idle surge issues

Sorry for the late reply Bill. I’ve been doing some remodeling in the house and haven’t thought twice about the truck. I took some OBDII readings with my BlueDriver scan tool and wanted to show you the readings. The first picture marked 1 shows a five minute live reading without the TPS plugged...
  7. masanders

Semi Truck Ranger

I was browsing through Custom Offsets Ranger gallery and came upon this gem. Though you guys would like to take a look at it. Semi Truck Ranger https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/497108/1989-ford-ranger-fuel-titan-air-lift-performance
  8. masanders

Changed out the bottom driver’s side door hinge for JY model with a good roller on it.
  9. masanders

2000 B-Series Drivers Seat back blown out. <$10 fix.

I had a similar situation with my 2000 Ranger seat. The back supports sheared off the the same place. I put in an adjustable lumbar support from a ‘02 Mercury Mountaineer. It works and does the trick, but I like the simplicity of your fix. I tend to overthink fixes.
  10. masanders

Center console

Lookin good! :icon_thumby:
  11. masanders

Bill, I’m well aware of how to fill up, how to drive on a long trip, and how to check gas mileage. The question should have been: How are you getting such good gas mileage?
  12. masanders

Yesterday I got my oil changed. Today I filled the tank with gas. Getting 19 mpg right now.
  13. masanders

Just need to vent...

Went ahead and replaced the repair harness thingy with diy cables leading to oem harness. I’m reading better voltage from the alternator than before.