• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Marty

1. looking for 12v

Gotcha... that makes sense. This all helps lots fellas. Right now also the tranny seems like it’s in limp mode. I have PRN and only 1 gear in D, I can shift from 1-2 manually. I’m hoping it’s just a bad VSS sensor. This project has been fun but it has its headaches.
  2. looking for 12v

Hello gents! My sons and I are nearing completion of our LS swap Ranger. Currently I have the TCC wire that I’m needing help locating 12v to wire into. It has to have 12v constant until the brakes are applied. I wanted to wire into the brakes switch but I’m unsure because the brakes with is much...
  3. 2000 Ranger.. soon to be LS powered

That’s great information to hear. This has been a budget build with me and my 2 sons. So being able to use what we already have would be nice. many ideas for running a fuel rail with a return but having a returnless fuel system?
  4. 2000 Ranger.. soon to be LS powered

Yea it’s stock. Plug and play...sort of haha. Current debacle is I have a returnless system with return rail setup on the fuel rail.
  5. 2000 Ranger.. soon to be LS powered

Good to hear. Yea I’m trying to do as much research on it while I’m waiting for parts to come in to put Humpty Dumpty back together again
  6. 2000 Ranger.. soon to be LS powered

Thanks a lot , that helps. Saves me from getting under the truck in the rain to trace lines. Now I just gotta pop the tank and throw in a walhboro pump to feed the monster.
  7. 2000 Ranger.. soon to be LS powered

It’s a 5.3 out of a Avalanche.
  8. 2000 Ranger.. soon to be LS powered

Yea the options are endless with the LS and it can make loads of power for nothing. The fab work has been minimal so far. Right now I’m actually trying to see if my ranger was a returnless system or not so I know how to plumb the new fuel lines.
  9. 2000 Ranger.. soon to be LS powered

Yep tracking, it’s 2.5l ...typo. I’m going with a 4L60e automatic trans. It’s had upgrades done to it to make it a lil more bullet proof.
  10. 2000 Ranger.. soon to be LS powered

Hello Gents, Pleasure being here so far and look forward to lots of good discussion and help from what seems to be a good group of knowledge. I have a 2000 Ranger that’s currently 2.4L 2wd that’s getting a LS heart transplant.
  11. LS Swapped Ranger

Hey it’s me again. What did you do as far fuel setup. From what I’ve seen my year(2000) has returnless fuel system so how did you run your fuel system?
  12. LS Swapped Ranger

Nice. Haven’t seen any YouTube videos lately and wondered if something went wrong. Well , wish me luck man. When I start mine I’ll post a new thread and link yours in also.
  13. LS Swapped Ranger

Ok thanks. Appreciate the info! How’s the truck running?
  14. LS Swapped Ranger

As I’m about to begin my build I’m curious to know if you used the standard oil pan or went a different one for clearance. Also, did you change the front suspension any or just go with the basic shocks and struts it already had?
  15. LS Swapped Ranger

No one knows what he did as far as mounting there tranny?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad