• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Marlinmahi

1. Marlinmahi

O2 problems

My wife took it all🥺
  2. Marlinmahi

O2 problems

Happy happy joy joy. I just sold my ranger for $3,800. Lost money. But hey sometimes you just have to walk away. Thanks guys for all the advise.
  3. Marlinmahi

O2 problems

Was driving home on the interstate today and it felt like the power was shuttering i started slowing down but not by choice then my foot got so far down overdrive kicked off. It started running better then but was not right. It also started getting hot. Its never done that before. Got to the...
  4. Marlinmahi

Heater valve vacuum hose

Wait a sec, my 94 isnt even suposed to have a valve on the heater hose under the hood? So i cut up a perfectly good setup for nothing. Figures. Well i guess my hunt for the tiny hard vacuum tube is over, and rock auto will be getting another return. Ill look for that vacuum fitting on the pic...
  5. Marlinmahi

Heater valve vacuum hose

I'm installing a heater valve. Found mine missing when I looked to see why hot air was coming out of the vents when the ac was turned off. Anyway went to a junkyard and got a valve and while installing the last hose it broke. So I just connected the lines together for now and ordered a new...
  6. Marlinmahi

O2 problems

I deleted the pics I took then I remembered I posted them here. The negative is to the right as you said. I'm going to open up the new ecm I bought to find the 10uf50v
  7. Marlinmahi

O2 problems

Let me get this straight, the capacitors have a positive and a negative lead? Thats not good i just soldered them in. I have ordered 47uf50v's and 10uf50v's capacitors. I'll redo the ecm when i get they get here Tuesday. But ill have to figure out where that 10uf50v goes. And where do i hook up...
  8. Marlinmahi

O2 problems

Got the new computer that ford says goes with my truck. Decided to just go with it instead or redoing the capacitors in the old mystery computer. Well it fired right up and the check engine light stayed off , but the truck wouldn't go into overdrive. And I just paid 1800 for another...
  9. Marlinmahi

Mystery wire

Its a broken oil level sensor connector. The idiots that changed my oil pan gasket must have broken it. Have to rockauto a new connector.
  10. Marlinmahi

O2 problems

Figured it out. The mystery wire i have down by the starter is the oil level sensor wire. It must have touched metal today flopping around down there. Ill have to zip tie it somewhere.
  11. Marlinmahi

O2 problems

Called ford gave them my vin. They gave me the ecm part number F47z-12a650-cla Then they told me that part was obsolete. So I Googled it and found alot of places saying they had it but when you went to thier website it was either out of stock or discontinued. But I found a site that cross...
  12. Marlinmahi

O2 problems

Why are there 3 different letters after the pt number many for a 4.0 2wd fed regs
  13. Marlinmahi

O2 problems

Its those last three letters in the part number I can't figure out. The ecm I have doesn't even have a f47f pt number.
  14. Marlinmahi

O2 problems

One looks like it has a corroded soldering point. The other 2 look fine. Id like to just get another computer. How can I figure out which ecm to get. This just might not be the correct ecm.
  15. Marlinmahi

O2 problems

Just pulled out the ecm. Want to have a new one ready if I botch the old one soldering the capacitors. But when I go to rock auto I don't see a match. Here are the pics I took. I got an old flip phone so they aren't that great. Can someone please tell me which ecm on rock auto is the right one...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad