• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by marklbc

1. Door Ajar Switch Sensor

Appreciate it. Did the wd40 bath and it didn’t work for me. and will it drain my battery at all even with the dome light bulb taken out? is there anything else this door switch sensor might be triggering?
  2. Door Ajar Switch Sensor

Hey guys my passenger door switch sensor went out. dome light stays on so i took out the bulb for right now. But everywhere i look to buy a switch sensor it says it’s for manual locks, will that fit my 2011 Power lock ranger? thank you
  3. Is there a ranger year where i have the least chance of getting the “death rattle”

Thanks guys will make sure to change tensioners every 100k (doesn’t seem hard to do) and keep up with regular maintenance as usual. Hyped to soon be whippin a ranger🤟🏼
  4. Is there a ranger year where i have the least chance of getting the “death rattle”

Thanks brother. do you know how they resolved it?
  5. Is there a ranger year where i have the least chance of getting the “death rattle”

Hey guys, i’m interested in buying a ranger as my second vehicle since my old car was free and is on its way out. Been seeing the timing chain issue is common and is a huge pain to fix and/or expensive if you buy the labor. Was interested in buying a 2008-2011 and wondering if i’ll get hit by...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad