Recent content by markinms

1. markinms

Wanted A/C low pressure switch, high pressure switch, & related harness

Looking for the A/C low pressure switch, high pressure switch, & related harness from a 1996 - 2000 Explorer 5.0L. I "believe" those same items from a 1996 - 2000 Ranger could be used as well. Mark
  2. markinms

Wanted 87 BII Driver's Side Rear Bumper Pad

It sucks when you don't get a response!
  3. markinms

cowl induction hood, 83-88 BII/Ranger, ebay has one

Cowl induction hood for 83-88 BII/Ranger on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/1983-88-Ford-Ranger-Bronco-II-Cowl-Induction-Fiberglass-Bolt-on-Hood-/224016321733 Mark
  4. markinms

5.0 headers

I bought a set but have not yet installed. Very well made! I talked extensively with L&L before buying and was "assured" they fit and worked well. One their employees is running them on his BII/V8 swap with no issues. I'll post an update when I do install them and let y'all know how it goes...
  5. markinms

I've responded here and sent a PM. Is the item still available? Thanks! Mark
  6. markinms

Here's a photo of what I have/need. Please let me know if this is what you have to sell.
  7. markinms

Great! New or used? Can you post a pic? Apparently there were a few different bumper options. If it's what I need, I'll take it! Thanks! Mark
  8. markinms

What do you use for plug wire boot lubricant?

I just tore-up a good set of plug wires trying to get them off the spark plugs and dist cap. They were seized on and had to use pliers to force/rip them off. Bummer! What do you guys use as a plug wire boot lubricant? Thought I had put dielectric grease on before but can't swear to it. Any...
  9. markinms

High pressure switch?

I need to wire-in a high pressure switch for my application. Was the wiring you traced from the low pressure switch to the high pressure switch just an inline splice or a special harness? Thanks for any help or feedback you can offer! Mark
  10. markinms

SOLD! 83-92 Power Window/lock "conversion kit"

Sorry for the delay here. I received the items and really appreciate what you've done. I love the power windows, still need to do the door locks. Thanks!
  11. markinms

V8 Exhaust Question

I think I'm going with 2.5" single exhaust.
  12. markinms

V8 Exhaust Question

When I was getting things together my swap I looked high and low trying to find a C4. Would have made placement, header selection, etc. much easier!
  13. markinms

V8 Exhaust Question

The AOD fit fine, although a bit snug in there. I used the stock transfer case with an Advance Adapters AOD to BW1350 adapter. I never created a thread while I was doing this.
  14. markinms

V8 Exhaust Question

Very nice!
  15. markinms

V8 Exhaust Question

Here ya go, I kept a complete photo history of every task completed for the swap.