• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by maemae

1. maemae

Drive shaft balancer + clunking

I have a 2004 2.3L 4clyl 5-speed that makes a clunk sound most of the time, when I put my foot on the gas. I knew it needed new u-joints, and since it is so cold here, I had my mechanic look at it. He looked at it and the balancer (round thing covering the U-joint that connects the drive shaft...
  2. maemae

2004 2.3L clunking??

I really didn't know where to put this thread, but my 2004 2.3 L, manual trans. is clunking, whenever I put my foot on the gas.:icon_confused: The clunking stops when I go over 40mph. I thought it was the u-joints, but there does not appear to be any unusual movement in the drive shaft. Is...
  3. maemae

Multitool/Knife check!

:icon_rofl: I wish i could afford a Harley lol. The Kershav dive knife is what I use when wearing the bikini.
  4. maemae

Multitool/Knife check!

I carry an old letherman with case, that my dad gave me. Guys love it when they see a girl with a multy-tool on her hips, lol :icon_thumby:
  5. maemae

Vacuum issue: HVAC only out defroster vents.

So I know this topic has been posted here many times before, but I still can't find my solution. I have a 2004 ranger 2.3L 2 wheel drive, which has the hvac only coming out the defroster. I read that it is a vacuum line issue, so I looked at my lines under the hood. I realized that the gray...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad