• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by madeforspeed

1. how to get more power

How can u get more power out of a 3.0
  2. 1998 ranger help

I have a 98 ranger 3.0 5speed it blew up and I was goin to put a 97 4.0 out of explore in it what do I have to change can I use trans and clutch and flywheel?
  3. help me out please

Can I use clutch and flywheel off my 3.0 on 4.0 what all do I have to change to do the swap. Its a 1998
  4. no fuel

i just replaced my 2.9 in my 87 ranger because it had a rod knock and i got new moter in and there is no fuel to the rale but you can hear the pumps kick on and there is almost half tank in the truck what could it be
  5. Cheap and easy ways to get more power from 2.9?

what are some cheap and easy ways to get more out of my 2.9?
  6. what springs

i am wanting to know what springs i can take out of other cars to lift my 1987 ranger because i dont got alot of cash but i can get spring off any car at a junk yard cheap pm me and let me know thanks
  7. 2.8 v6 no spark

i have a 2.8 ranger i got power to the coil but no spark out of it i replaced it any other answer help please
  8. 1985 ranger 2.8 carb problems

hi i have a 1985 ranger with 2.8 i just changed the moter in it and now when i go to start it spits gas out the top of the carb it and dont suck any in any help?:icon_confused:
  9. 2.8 swap

i have a 85 ranger with 2.8 and its got a rod out the pan is there any moter i can put in it with out changing the tans and transfercase?? thanks brock

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad