• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by machinist

1. 88 2.9 starts and dies. fuel issue?

hi all, I recently purchased this beautiful 88 2.9 5 speed 2wd from my brother who only owned it for about a month. the kid he bought it from, drove it for about 2 years and then had an injector problem so he replaced the injectors with brand new injectors and the truck ran fine for a week...
  2. terrible idle problems. Help???!

i have a 94 2.3 with a 5 speed. it has 160,000 on it. i have owned the truck for over 2 years and it has always been this way. when i start the engine it the idle is soooo speratic. i just put a k&n air intake, new plugs, new wires, new fuel pump and a new timing belt and tensioner. i just...
  3. dana 50....or dana 60?

i just picked up a 2000 f250 for the axles assuming the front was a d60, i was doing a little research and found out that ford used a d50 in alot of those trucks in 2000... does any one know how to identify the d50 from d60? and does anyone have any info about the d50 at all? i know that this is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad