• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by M3xpress

1. M3xpress

Front Bushings

I was going to replace the front radiator/body mount bushings on my '84 B2. I was looking on LMC's website & they are showing 2 uppers & 1 lower bushing for each side. The illustration looks like two small upper bushings together. My truck currently has 1 upper & 1 lower on each side. Both the...
  2. M3xpress

B2 4.0 Swap

Thinking about doing the 4.0 swap for the B2, but I've got a lot of new parts (master cylinder, radiator, alternator, etc.) on this old motor. How much stuff will carry over to a 4.0 and is there anything else I will need besides doing wiring/wiring harness?
  3. M3xpress

Temp Gauge/Temp Question

So my B2 has a Sun Pro Temp gauge that I go by instead of the stock gauge in the truck (doesn't work). The truck has been running around 180 on the interstate at night, a little bit more in the day time and in traffic. Today when I was on the interstate the needle went to 250 and then the...
  4. M3xpress

Steel Braided Brake Line.

I need to replace a steel braided brake line on the driver's front. I've seen where there are a handful of places that sell the sets, but I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get just one or get one made? I was also wondering if anyone knew the specs of the stock line. All I know about...
  5. M3xpress

Oil Pressure Question.

I haven't really driven my B2 very much lately and I started back driving it a lot this past week. I noticed that the oil pressure gauge is reading a little low. It still shows as being in the "norm" range as its sitting a little below half. The pressure seems to be higher when cold, and then...
  6. M3xpress

B2 Cooling Issue.

I've noticed that the B2 has been running a little warmer than usual on the interstate. On the temp gauge the truck normally runs between 180 and 210 and I've noticed the last few days it's been running closer to 210 in the afternoons on the interstate and at one point yesterday almost on 210...
  7. M3xpress

Best Clutch for 2.8 BII

My BII needs a clutch, it's my beater/daily and I do take it off road. I didn't know what the recommended clutch might be for it.
  8. M3xpress

2.8 Heads/Improving Cooling.

I've got the heads off my B2 and I remember reading something about drilling extra holes in the heads to improve cooling. Does anybody have or know where I can find the diagram of where to drill?
  9. M3xpress

Head Removal.

Was going to remove the heads to have everything checked out, fix a leaky valve, do the porting for cooling etc. and I was wondering is there anything special I need to do/watch out for in removing the heads on this B2? Do I have to mess with the timing chain, water pump/accessories, anything...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad