• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' the posts that you read.

lvwill's latest activity

• lvwill
    lvwill replied to the thread BII prices?? Funny stuff.
    I recently sold a beautiful 90 b2 for 1000 because I didn't have room for it. Had a bad computer. I actually doubled my money on it!
  • lvwill
    lvwill replied to the thread 5.0 Swap.
    It's 5/8" farther back. Probably wouldn't even notice the difference.i had a sn95 t5 in my fox body and it was fine.
  • lvwill
    lvwill replied to the thread another odd recall.
    Mine came in the mail a couple weeks ago.
  • lvwill
    lvwill replied to the thread Full size Bronco questions?.
    I had a 90 fsb about 19 years ago and drove used it to commute from Vegas to socal for work. It was 5.0 auto gutless as hell but with...
  • lvwill
    lvwill replied to the thread Gun rack in 2020 supercrew.
    https://diamondbackcovers.com/products/diamondback-se-ford-ranger?variant=32673661681763&choosenVariant=Aluminum This is what I've...
  • lvwill
    lvwill replied to the thread GM TBI on a Ford 302.
    https://www.holley.com/products/fuel_systems/fuel_injection/sniper_efi/sniper_4bbl_tbi_kits/sniper_4bbl_tbi_master_kits_with_fuel_system/...
  • lvwill
    lvwill replied to the thread Problems with lack of power.
    Grey tfi is the correct one for your truck.
  • lvwill
    Did you have a cel? 88 should definitely have a grey tfi. Has nothing to do with altitude has to do with the way the computer controls...
  • lvwill
    lvwill replied to the thread 2021 Ford Ranger Tremor.
    I honestly think that the fx2 and 4 should have come from the factory leveled with the fox package. Just look at the Tacoma they don't...
  • lvwill
    Is the tfi on the new distributor the same color as the old one? I bought a rebuilt distributor for my 92 2.9 and it came with a black...
  • lvwill
    Wish I could be there. Just too far from Nevada! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • lvwill
    Personally I am strictly makita. In all the years I've been in the construction industry most dependable cordless tools made.
  • lvwill
    lvwill replied to the thread SOLD! 4" lift brackets for 83-97.
    I apologise for the delay. Looks like it all barely fits in a large flat rate box. So shipping will be 18.50. Pm me and with your info...
  • lvwill
    lvwill replied to the thread Uh Oh.....MPG controversy.....
    Second display
    • IMG_20200907_170432.jpg
  • lvwill
    lvwill replied to the thread Uh Oh.....MPG controversy.....
    Just got back from a weekend trip of basically sight seeing. I've been running 91 octane the entire trip. The trip 1 shows the entire...
    • IMG_20200907_170444.jpg