• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by LuckyLuke

1. LuckyLuke

1984 2.8 4x4 with FM146??

Hey, thanks for the reply. The visual differences on the two transfer cases is great info for me. And this iwas the answer I was expecting after having done some more research since my original post and measuring out a bunch of stuff at the junkyards. Shortening the rear drive line should be...
  2. LuckyLuke

Anyone?
  3. LuckyLuke

Hi everyone ! I have a 1984 Ranger 4x4 2.8 5speed project. I bought it missing it’s starter, transmission, clutch and manual transfer case. In the bed of the truck there is a complete FM146 with a transfer case. First — Can I make this work? I know everyone has an opinion on the best set...
  4. LuckyLuke

Gathering Parts and People to Swap Lies and Tell Each Other How Great We All Are...

Washington —. I’m buying up the 3 4x4 TK5 transmissions and other parts I can find for my 2.8 1984. Ones in Spokane, ones in Moses Lake and there’s another one in Hoquiam with whatever’s left of a 1985 B2. Long story and I don’t type much so let’s just say I got burned on both these 2...
  5. LuckyLuke

western washington

I’m in Camas WA. Ive got the flatbed in my profile and a stock 84 4x4 2.8 TK5
  6. LuckyLuke

Wanted TK 5 Flywheel or Part Number

Also, since this is my only thread - I found the Hollander Interchange Part Number 400-02177 from the junkyards for a TK5 4X4 Trans and the #for the flywheel is 409-00729
  7. LuckyLuke

Thanks for the link to Rock Auto. Main thing is the FLYWHEEL That’s the part I can’t seem to find any info about.
  8. LuckyLuke

For Sale 95 2.3 2wd 5-speed (Oregon)

From your 95 or from something else? I’m looking for TK5 parts. Thanks
  9. LuckyLuke

New to the forum so maybe I just haven’t found the thread I’m looking for. I have a 1984 2.8 4x4 with a TK5. I need a flywheel, clutch kit and starter. Most parts store computers don’t even recognize a 2.8 as being offered in 1984 but it matches the VIN. Can anyone help me with part numbers, a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad