• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Louisiana88ranger

1. Crank Shaft Woodruff Key! 1988 need help!

Thanks for the advice, that what I was going to do after checking on you tube videos! I got the new pet in but they sent the wrong part lol
  2. Crank Shaft Woodruff Key! 1988 need help!

Thanks for the advice! My buddy said the same thing, slap it on and roll with it! Thanks for such quick responses!
  3. Crank Shaft Woodruff Key! 1988 need help!

I’m currently replacing my crankshaft pulley, ordered the new crankshaft pulley but not sure if it comes with a double pulley. My key on my crankshaft is warped and need to replace it but can’t find any info on if the 85-88 2.3L rangers had keys. Any help would be much appreciated, not looking...
  4. 1988 ford ranger XLT reg cab ignition switch wiring.

Question about what my blue wire with a white tracer is for one my IGNITION switch. I have all the other wires tied in and the truck starts but not sure what this wire is for and can’t find any diagram that even shows this color wire for this year. Any and all help would be needed. I can also...
  5. Ignition coil and switch installation

Just looking for some guidance with rewiring my ignition coil and switch. The previous owner pulled out the old coil and replaced it with this. I really just need to know what the color codes mean for the wires so I can put it back to factory. I will attach some photos. Won’t allow me to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad