• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Linus72

1. Taillights and Dash lights not working, 1996 B3000

Here's a couple pics. There's a couple tape jobs there but how do I get to the one in pic #1 where it's behind the bumper?? I need to pull the harness down to access or how do I do it?
  2. Taillights and Dash lights not working, 1996 B3000

Ok thanks I'm gonna check...I'm pretty color blind though lol. I forgot to add I have no tag lights also. The white lights at top back of cab don't work either but the brake light in the middle does. Are the white lights at top back of cab also in same circuit as tail lights/tag lights? Thanks
  3. Taillights and Dash lights not working, 1996 B3000

I've been trying to figure this out for awhile and could use some help! So far I've checked all fuses underwood and at fuse block in cab, I replaced headlight switch but that didn't help either. I've heard it could be the dimmer switch? I've also heard the dash lights and rear tail lights are...
  4. Removing Rear Upper Shock Mounts?

What step drill bit did you use? I ruined my one bit drilling the radius arm to fix broken front shock lower stud by drilling then clamping it with exhaust u bolt lol
  5. Help with swapping 2007 Taurus dual fan into 1996 B3000?

Ok so I'm trying to put a efan setup into my 96 B3000. Both have the 3.0 motor and roughly have the same size radiator. Easy enough to remove the taurus' fans plus shroud and install into the B3000. But, how to provide it with the necessary relays, temp switch etc? Should I just hook up a...
  6. Electric Fan Kit?

Ok thanks for y'all's help! I do have a 2007 Taurus that I'm gonna junk after I cut out the 3 cats lol. It has a efan setup, could I install this in my truck or what? Thanks
  7. Electric Fan Kit?

I wonder if it's this one? https://www.ebay.com/itm/160507832795
  8. Electric Fan Kit?

I've been trying to find a fan kit for my 1996 B3000 3.0 5speed. Mostly for mpg increase etc. I can find the fans but not a kit with on/off temp sensors etc plus the fan or fans? Is there a plugNplay kit like that or I gotta piece it together myself? Any help experience appreciated! Thanks
  9. Removing Bed, Can I make it legal to drive?

So, after removing the bed, can I mount the taillights etc on 2x4s to make it legal to drive? After removing Bed I will be replacing shock mounts, shocks, leaf springs etc but this is also a daily driver so I have to do it a weekend at a time.
  10. Removing Rear Upper Shock Mounts?

Yeah I have much work to do replacing leaf springs, rear brake lines, rear shocks and mounts etc. To make it legal to drive can I just mount the taillights on 2x4s or something till I replace bed?
  11. Removing Rear Upper Shock Mounts?

So after grinding them I have to punch them out? Ok thanks!
  12. Removing Rear Upper Shock Mounts?

Hi what's the best way to remove rusted out shock mounts? They look like rivets holding them in? Best thing I can think of is to grind off the rivet heads? Any help appreciated! I might remove the bed as it's rusted out bad on bottom but on top it has no holes...
  13. Ground Problems

It's brand new alt and batt. Could new alt do same as last one New one is n111709b Lifetime warranty
  14. Ground Problems

What's that mean?
  15. Ground Problems

I just ran it for about 5 miles and alt voltage at batt running is still 14.8 volts...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad