• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by lineman1997

1. 92 ranger part id

Good evening, was wondering if I could get some information on what this part is, I replaced the heater hose today and discovered rust had ate a hole where the heater hose connects, it comes out of the block and the rubber heater hose goes to the right side of the heater core. Can I replace this...
  2. 1992 ranger odometer problem

Evening everyone, my trip and odometer stopped working on my 92 ranger. Id look for parts to fix it but have no idea what’s I am looking for. Also while I have the dash apart i would also like to fix my broken speedometer and rpm gauge as the speedo doesn’t move and the rpm needle is stuck at 4k...
  3. 92 ranger engine runaway

First time posting here, been reading for years. Driving my 1992 Ford ranger (4.0 v6) and out of no where the motor started screaming, turned the truck off while coasting and turned the key again to hear the engine running away. I pulled off on the shoulder of the road and the throttle cable was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad