Recent content by LIMA BEAN

1. LIMA BEAN

Interchangeable Doors

Thank's 1990RangerinSK. I never delt with Explorers other than using their rear axles to up grade Rangers.
  2. LIMA BEAN

Interchangeable Doors

Good question. I have 87 Bronco II doors with wing windows (Must have) on my Gen 1, 88 Ranger and Halo bucket seats, center console and rear fuel tank from the same rig. In late 92 the whole body changed and nothing was interchangeable body wise but drive train stuff was same or close.
  3. LIMA BEAN

Softest, most pleasant to shoot .380?

I know two ladies that daily carry a Bersa .380 Thunder using Corbon DPX ammo and they love them. They both have put untold rounds through them without any jam issues. The specs on that ammo is 11"-18" of soft tissue penetration through 4 layers of 10 oz denim barrier, 80 grain, 1050 fps/196...
  4. LIMA BEAN

Camping or hotel / and Friday gathering...

There is a Rehab right across from the Happy Moose so after the bar brawl it will be within crawling distance. :beer:
  5. LIMA BEAN

Are Ford and Mazda doors the same size? (interchangeable?)

The hinges and latch will have to be adjusted of course and in my case I had to reef (manually bend with glass down) the upper part and they dialed right in. I put a 4x4 between the door and cab and pushed from the outside being careful not to over due it. Cheers VET
  6. LIMA BEAN

Are Ford and Mazda doors the same size? (interchangeable?)

Not that this helps but I have 87 B-II doors with "WING WINDOWS" on my 88 Ranger.
  7. LIMA BEAN

I truly miss you!

I truly miss you!
  8. LIMA BEAN

Heya brother.

Heya brother.
  9. LIMA BEAN

Boss days

Who is around to know the banner years? Espsecially the Alaska to Key West run?
  10. LIMA BEAN

Caitlin if you ever see this and don't hate me then come find me.

Caitlin if you ever see this and don't hate me then come find me.
  11. LIMA BEAN

Heya brat, hope times are good.

Heya brat, hope times are good.
  12. LIMA BEAN

TRS 20-Year Anniversary

Make sure you guys take a lot of pictures. It seems some of you think you are Bigfoot and only ever take one or two blurry photos so we don't even know if you are real or a myth. :dunno: