• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by liljoe0985

1. liljoe0985

New Vented Sub Enclosure...Am I Right?

My dimensions are 50x8x11.5 which puts me at 1.82 Gross. Displacement for the sub alone is 0.12 which leaves me at 1.70. Ive gone to carstereo.com (is this source reliable?) and seen I needed a minimum area of 28.7 for my vent. With my dimensions I came up with a vent thats 10 high and 3 wide...
  2. liljoe0985

NEW TO ME 2001 Ranger XLT Suspension Questions

And as far as the "squeaking" I'm getting, I can't pinpoint where EXACTLY its coming from...the whole damn truck! But I'm thinking I just need to replace ALL bushings...the truck needs some tlc underneath. Does anyone offer a "full bushings replacement kit" (if that's what its called) for 2001...
  3. liljoe0985

Damn, whats your tire and wheel specs at 4/5? That looks slick
  4. liljoe0985

And since receiving this 01, Ive started to miss the 2000 in my avatar :( lol I absolutely LOVE my lifted 06 F150 Lariat Supercrew that replaced it but that lil ole blue jacked up Ranger will always hold a special place in my heart!
  5. liljoe0985

Basically I'm new to the "lowering scene" and was looking at the DJM kits and seen the 2/3 and the 4/5, Does ride quality increase/decrease with either one of these setups? Any difference between the two? ...Ive seen plenty of pics of 2001+ Rangers with the 4/5, anybody have setups with the 2/3...
  6. liljoe0985

ahhhh dang nvm yours is a 2000...Gotta find me another bumper!
  7. liljoe0985

stmitch...what kinda front bumper is that on yours? you have any more pics of it? I have GOT to replace this fugly bumper on mine!
  8. liljoe0985

Just got a KILLER deal on this 2001 Ranger XLT regular cab stepside with a 2.3 and 5spd. Looking to improve the ride quality some being it seems to bounce around a lil more than it should (not too bad but not ideal) also thinking about lowering it some. Its gonna be my DD for now as to keep me...
  9. liljoe0985

NEW TO ME 2001...Suspension Questions

Just got a KILLER deal on this 2001 Ranger XLT with a 2.3 and 5spd. Looking to improve the ride quality some being it seems to bounce around a lil more than it should (not too bad but not ideal) also thinking about lowering it some. Its gonna be my DD for now as to keep me from driving my 2006...
  10. liljoe0985

help

i havent been on TRS in FOREVER and forgot how to post damn pics!!! Can someone help me?
  11. liljoe0985

35's with 18-20in rims pics

Anyone with pics of 1998-2000 4x4 ford rangers with either body lift or superlift or both with 35in mt/at tires and 18-20 in rim...may be goin the mall crawler route with my 2000 and SAS'n a late 80s RANGER, being my 2000 is my DD...
  12. liljoe0985

98-00 SAS'd Rangers Post HERE!!!

Hopefully ill get mine started here before the summer, just lookin for the parts and all now...Collecting the parts and cleaning them up getting em prepped is gonna take me a while but im gonna keep everyone updated
  13. liljoe0985

98-00 SAS'd Rangers Post HERE!!!

Yea man, i know its taken you a while but your gonna have one of the nicer setups on here and i cant wait to see it!!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad