• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Lil white lightnin

1. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

I took a wire wheel to the entire frame of my ranger and engine compartment to clean up for new 5.0 moter transplant!.
  2. Complete or partial harness swap for 2001 mountaineer v.8 auto trans (doner) to 98 ford ranger 2.5 manual trans (project truck) 2wd as well!

My question is would it be better in the long run to just replace entire wire harness system from my ranger with the complete harness and fuse blocks /relays etc .from the doner 2001 mountaineer, that way i can keep all the extras wiring simple like upgrading my now tc manual windows and door...
  3. Hello To all. Glad to be here, been reading and studying all the tech liabraries and article...

Hello To all. Glad to be here, been reading and studying all the tech liabraries and article forums every time i needed some info on my ranger and i realy dig how helpful everyone is. And i hope to be as helpful as i can be,as i know its a real pain in the ass to do stuff thats unfamiliar to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad