• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Lewistown92

1. The swap

Hey sorry i just finished a 5 speed swap
  2. The swap

I'm sure this has been asked a million times but is there an adapter plate for the 5 speed 2.8 bell to hook to a 2.3 thanks
  3. 5 speed swap

Hey man I got it today I used my bore scope to see on top of the bell housing got it clip in thanks man
  4. 5 speed swap

I just finished the swap To a 5 speed transmission in my 84 bronco2 and I'm hooking up the line from the master to the transmission but I can't see up there to see how the keeper pin should go in to keep the line in the top of the transmission dose any one have any pictures? Thanks again.
  5. 84 bronco 2 clutch linkage

Oh ok thanks. I bought my transmission off ebay and was told it was out of an 84. Showed up and has an internal slave owell it will work
  6. 84 bronco 2 clutch linkage

If so would you sell it
  7. 84 bronco 2 clutch linkage

This works on the 86 transmission
  8. 84 bronco 2 clutch linkage

Ok cool thank you. We're would you buy hydro lines frank
  9. 84 bronco 2 clutch linkage

Sweet thanks man I'm getting close this b2 been sitting since 96
  10. 84 bronco 2 clutch linkage

For sure I plan on keeping it for latter. You guys know we're I can buy a clutch resiviour and the lines
  11. 84 bronco 2 clutch linkage

Awesome!! What year pedal assembly dose it have to be? I have one out of an 86 right now
  12. 84 bronco 2 clutch linkage

Sweet well I'm glad I got this forum to help me out as I go
  13. 84 bronco 2 clutch linkage

Sweet man I already did the duraspark and I have the valve stem seals in the top of my box. I plan on going about 9 miles one way back and forth to work top speed is 50 on that trek so I'm hoping it dose well. Guessing I'll get around 16 mpg ha ha but who knows
  14. 84 bronco 2 clutch linkage

Ok cool thanks!! What's your thoughts on the 2.8l any good?
  15. 84 bronco 2 clutch linkage

Thank you!! This what I needed to hear it's an 84 transmission I was confused with the internal slave on all the diagrams I found online. I'll let you know if I run into any snags on my swap.will the transfer case from my c5 bolt to the toyo 5 speed or do I gotta source a new tcase thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad