• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Legend

1. I Got to ride in an ambulance!

Sure glad you're OK Dave. :icon_cheers: Your opening line made me think of my first ambulance ride. Graduated from HS in North Central Kansas, found a job in El Paso, TX. Had $0.59 to my name so had to hitchhike there. Just south of Wichita, KS a couple of college kids driving an ambulance...
  2. My New Truck

I've sure enjoyed the information and help that I got from everybody while I had a Ranger. But yesterday it went away, in fact both vehicles went away and here are pictures of the replacement. Thanks everyone. :icon_cheers:
  3. 3.5L EcoBoost v6 reputation

I'm still looking at swapping my Ranger for a 150 4x4 crew cab. Anyone had any personal experience with the EcoBoost 3.5? Seen any meaningful, unbiased tests? What little towing will be light weight, mostly. Will be a DD passenger vehicle, occasionally a pickup. Very rarely a truck.
  4. Potential Mod

I hadn't really considered doing any mods to my stock truck, but this looks sort of interesting..........
  5. Computer Upgrade

My job kept me up on current technology and which software and what hardware was at the best price / performance point. But since retirement I'm getting really far out of the loop. I need suggestions from any of you folks who are staying current. I generally upgrade my workhorse computer...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad