• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

LazyTurtle's latest activity

• LazyTurtle
    LazyTurtle replied to the thread Superduty axles.
    I'm kind of slow in the head so sorry I'm not that great at understanding stuff when I read it. I think I just don't understand how to...
  • LazyTurtle
    Looks like fun, hopefully my truck will be like that one day.
  • LazyTurtle
    So fill each hole with some 3/8 plate?
  • LazyTurtle
    Sweet rigs. Basically all I have to do is figure out yokes for the transfer case and how to mount the front leafs, otherwise it's...
  • LazyTurtle
    And what axles are you running?
  • LazyTurtle
    How do you have your front axle mounted on the truck?
  • LazyTurtle
    Yeah figuring out the pack is the biggest problem I can't figure out. Since superduty axles have far bigger u joints than anything the...
  • LazyTurtle
    I guess more of the modifications would have to happen to the transfer case, I said the wrong thing In the previous post.
  • LazyTurtle
    Is there any transmission modifications anyone recommends doing prior to doing that, or do you think it'll hold up fine as long as I get...
  • LazyTurtle
    Awesome, the ones I can get are 03 or 04 I believe. The biggest problem for me is trying to figure out how I will make the front leaf...
  • LazyTurtle
    I'd probably stick to around stock power, my truck has the 4.0 ohv so it's real slow, maybe eventually put a 305 or a 351 but I'm more...
  • LazyTurtle
    LazyTurtle posted the thread Superduty axles in Axles Forum.
    Hello I was scanning my local offerup and noticed that there are a set of superduty axles out of an 01 truck. I assume they are a...
  • LazyTurtle
    LazyTurtle replied to the thread A4LD to M5OD swap.
    I'll have to figure all that out, right now I've started to think that I kind of just want a full size rig as a daily. I have no...
  • LazyTurtle
    LazyTurtle replied to the thread What Are You Listening To???.
    I got two for you right here. Not Dwight or Buck but something a bit older. There's Waylon, Hank, Willie, Kris, Cash, and George Jones.
  • LazyTurtle
    LazyTurtle reacted to 97RangerXLT's post in the thread What Are You Listening To??? with Like Like.
    I see your Dwight Yoakum, and raise you Dwight and Buck Owens.