• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Larnach

1. Odd Transmission Issues in 2010 4WD 4.0

Hahaha, yea I wouldn't blame it for that either! Good call, that's what I was hoping to do too, but the shop was saying that no codes were present. This is a reputable shop too, I've taken every vehicle and job I didn't have time/tools to do work on there.
  2. Odd Transmission Issues in 2010 4WD 4.0

I was hoping maybe somebody could shed some light on the issue I've been having (a shop has looked at it too and "fixed" it) Long story short, the O/D Off light was flashing a few weeks back and went away. No issues, then coming back from Ocotillo last weekend it came back on, I noticed about...
  3. looking for ideas: cap or tent?

So I just spent the 12-28th of May heading up into Death Valley, Eastern Sierras, Bridgeport to SF, up to Corvallis (just south of Portland) and then back down the coast all the way to San Diego. I built a cheap (less than $100 platform)...
  4. Simple sleeping platform.

I like it man! I had to do something similar for under $100 when I went on a two week road trip... kind of a different approach but you can check it out here... similar to what Mark mentioned below probably, but without sliders...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad