• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Kylisdad

1. Factory fox suspension

Got my truck back from the installer yesterday.. It definitely looks better, and rides rougher..
  2. Navigation

They installed a different radio that had navigation, because I had to call sirus and switch over the ESN so I could get the remainder of the free trial
  3. Aftermarket wheels

I would like to get a set of aftermarket wheels for my 2020 supercab. But, I don't want to ruin my gas mileage.. LOL! I think it needs a wider wheel to look good. I have a fox suspension kit that's being installed soon, Does anyone have an idea of the correct diameter, and offset for a...
  4. Navigation

Salesman, and it was installed.. I absolutely love it.
  5. Windshield Replacement and Camera Recalibration

Had the new windshield installed Last Thursday, everything went perfectly..
  6. Navigation

When I was negotiating for my 2020 XLT, I insisted that it must have navigation.. They couldn't find me a truck with 300 miles that was what I wanted, so they offered to install the navigation if I bought the truck. I believe it requires swapping out the radio. I love the truck..
  7. Factory fox suspension

Good to know, I ordered mine yesterday.. :)
  8. Windshield Replacement and Camera Recalibration

Safelight is coming tomorrow to change my windshield (2020 XLT 4X4).. We'll see how it goes..
  9. 2020 4x4 Trailer alarm

Thanks guys!
  10. 2020 4x4 Trailer alarm

Hi Group! A few days ago A trailer alarm started going off when I put the truck in reverse. It throws alarms for the trailer turn signal bulbs being blown, eventually it says it disconnected the trailer.. Which was never connected in the f1rst place.. It has 11400 miles. Anyone else experience this?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad