• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Kylem40

1. Kylem40

Trying to figure out the right wheels.

Just to update this thread on the wheels I ran. Saleen replicas 18x9 front 18x10 rear.
  2. Kylem40

Djm dropped v8 rangers ..come on in.

Id say at 2/3 3/4 should work for you either way but I have no experience with the a arm type front ends. I would imagine it should be pretty straight forward.
  3. Kylem40

You will definitely have alignment issues without the 4 degree cam bushings forgot to add that
  4. Kylem40

I plan to do a v8 but not to that point yet. I have the 3 inch drop beams up front. I did the 4 degree cam bushings something you want lowering it. I also did the front brake upgrade so I had the bracket machined to run the bigger 12 inch rotors off the 2004 sport trac explorer.
  5. Kylem40

Still newish so ill make it official

Yeah I plan to put a boosted V8, 5 speed in the truck hopefully in a year or so.
  6. Kylem40

No he never planned to do anything to it. He did love the truck though. He used to have a chevy cameo truck way back in the day and always talked about it and how he was bummed he had to sell it. So I figured I would in his honor make this a little hot rod since he never got to have one.
  7. Kylem40

I've been on here for a little bit but only used this to help guide me with lowering my truck, swapping my 8.8 axle in, and doing the bigger brake upgrade up front on my truck. I've got a 1995 Ranger xlt. 2.3 5 speed. It was my fathers and he passed away back in 04. I dreamed of having his truck...
  8. Kylem40

Widest wheels you have ran?

Thanks guys! I think I'm going to buy those saleen wheels soon then! Awesome! Appreciate all the help!! Love the green cobras!
  9. Kylem40

Alright cool. Thank you!
  10. Kylem40

Awesome! Thank for the tip!
  11. Kylem40

Oh sorry and my ranger is a 95. Forgot to mention that if it at all helps in any way.
  12. Kylem40

As the title states I'd like to know more on what people have actually ran on their rangers. I am in the slow process of swapping an 8.8 from a 97 explorer in my ranger the brake upgrade and best of all lowering it. Il ln be doing the 3 inch drop I beams up front and as for brakes I'm doing the...
  13. Kylem40

Hey bro I was wondering if you could tell me about the wheels you are running.

Hey bro I was wondering if you could tell me about the wheels you are running.
  14. Kylem40

Thanks! Doesnt have the best reviews but looks like most figured it out anyway so I'm sure I could figure it out. 70 dollars is a small price to pay when looking at a set of 4 wheels for 750 dollars haha.
  15. Kylem40

I was trying to measure the back spacing last night on the stock 14s and it looked to be around 4 inchs or less. I couldn't get a good measurement because I didnt have anything short enough to sit on the back of the rim but i have time today so I'm going to double check that today.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad