• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' the posts that you read.

Recent content by ksack

1. Drag Truck - The Danger Ranger

Hey everyone apologies for the long break! With corona closing tracks and me moving across the country, I didn't get much done truck wise. I'm now at sea level so I did an apples to apples comparison before tackling the cam sensor issue I've been having. Sorry for the shaky video in the...
  2. 91 Ranger bodied 5.3 ls swap

What a knob. His one question about backspacing got answered and he bounces. Probably a snow flake in real life.
  3. Drag Truck - The Danger Ranger

First TnT was today and boy was it an emotional roller coaster. If anyone knows how to disable a limiter within the tune that limits transbraking to 2500 rpm, I will be eternally grateful!
  4. Drag Truck - The Danger Ranger

After some consideration, foot braking wasn't getting the full benefit of the new converter so I installed a transbrake today. Track opens in 3 weeks and I'm quite excited to test it out! Still working through getting the trans tune sorted out so hopefully it'll be reading for the first TnT of...
  5. Drag Truck - The Danger Ranger

Only able to get in 1 test drive this weekend. Making some tuning tweaks to hopefully bring this trans to where we want it. Tracks open in a month or so for TnT so the clock is ticking! Latest video below (includes a test drive!)
  6. Drag Truck - The Danger Ranger

Hey friends! Been working hard at getting the winter mods into the truck. Today I'm at about 95% of the way to getting everything reinstalled in the truck so I can get in some test drives this holiday weekend. I now have a Circle D 3b converter (3500 stall), MSD 2-step, and an SFI flexplate. I'm...
  7. Drag Truck - The Danger Ranger

Painted the pit bike and ran into some engine issues
  8. Drag Truck - The Danger Ranger

Hey friends I picked up a pit bike yesterday! Please consider liking and subscribing to help my videos reach more people.
  9. Drag Truck - The Danger Ranger

Nothing done internally. No forged internals, no cams or upgrade heads or anything like that.
  10. Drag Truck - The Danger Ranger

My truck's sponsor, Auto Mafia Racing, crushed the 3.7 sealed motor record by a half-second over the weekend at Cleetus and Cars. The motor itself has 150k miles on it. He is the go-to guy for anything 3.7 and has competitive pricing on almost all brands of performance parts Support the small...
  11. Recommendations for new AC kits - 97' 3.0 5 sp. XLT

I installed a full kit in my heater only 97 w/ 2.3 and 5 speed. I did a quick search of the internet and I think I got it through ACKITS.COM as the site looks familiar. Took a full day to install but looked stock on the truck and worked great. Had the truck for 5 years after that and never had...
  12. Drag Truck - The Danger Ranger

Hey everyone. Motor and trans were pulled Sunday so I can do cams and converter. It also gives me the opportunity to clean up the engine bay. Progress will be slow the next few months since I had knee surgery today. All is well but it will be some time before I'm able to work on the truck...
  13. Drag Truck - The Danger Ranger

New video is up Below is the progress pic from the end of today. Just need to disconnect trans harness, trans mounts, and motor mounts and it will be ready to come up.
  14. Drag Truck - The Danger Ranger

I'm not sure I understand the question. My tuner does use HP Tuners since we are running through an NGauge. I have nothing to do with the actual tuning side of it other than sending the datalogs to him.
  15. Drag Truck - The Danger Ranger

Walk around video is live