• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by koths211

1. koths211

93 ranger crap mpg

I have a 93 ranger ext. cab 4.0 automatic 4x4 31x10.5 on 15s cap on bed. 2" factory lift I keep up on all repairs but get a consistent 13 mpg. usually 260-275/tank id like to get at least 16 if possible. any more ideas let me know. *things I've done* full tune up (plugs, wires, k&n air...
  2. koths211

93 ranger no gauges except speedo

just bought a really nice 93 ranger 4x4 automatic 4.0 I pulled apart the panel under the steering wheel looking to figure out the shift linkage( fixed it btw...score..) anyways all the gauges DID work... now ... battery gauges reads dead oil pressure gauge reads so high that its over the H...
  3. koths211

HELP! 4x4 keyway broke

heres the scoop. 93 ranger xlt 4.0 4x4 automatic with auto hubs just bought it. redoing front wheel bearings, rotors, calipers. one of the " single hump locking key" 's was broken. im not converting it to manual hubs. its gunna be girlfriends truck and that's too complicated for her to...
  4. koths211

In dire need od 89 ranger wiring harness

I have an 89 ranger 2.9, automatic, push button 4x4, power windows, power locks. I need a full engine bay wiring harness that's not all hacked to pieces. and possibly a computer with those options as well...thanks... call or text, ryan, 734-717-9247. text is best. I have cash money.
  5. koths211

99 ranger transmission not pumping fluid

I have a 99 ranger with 4r44e auto transmission in it... this is the 4th transmission that has been put into it. none of the transmissions pumped fluid out the lines to the cooler. blew air thru lines and cooler to make sure they are not plugged. what else could this be??? any kind of solenoid...
  6. koths211

replacing 99 ranger auto transmission(3rd time)

so I found this other thread and they just stopped without really throwing the answer in my face....heres the link http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79775 I am having all of the same symptoms... heres a quick rundown if u don't wanna click the link... put 3x...
  7. koths211

99 ranger trans problem

so I put a new trans in my 99 ranger. everything went together pretty good and fluid is full....or so the dipstick says..( checked w/engine running) put truck into gear and nothing... pulled the 2 lines off that run to the trans cooler... not pumping... I did fill the TC before the trans...
  8. koths211

99 ranger transmission issue

so I have a 99 ranger xlt 2wd ext cab auto trans 3.0 engine putting a different trans in the truck. TC went in transmission first and clicked in 2 times. put trans up to engine...everything lined up... put 1 bolt on either side of trans. ( where the alignment pins are on the block) i turn...
  9. koths211

89 ranger black smoke

Here's what I got. 89 ranger xlt ext cab 2.9 4x4 automatic Here's what's new...or rebuilt... Rebuilt engine. Less thank 500 miles Rebuilt trans & t-case New injectors New map sensor New 02 sensor New fuel pump New radiator Cat cut off Most sensors are new...I've done so much to it that I...
  10. koths211

99 ranger

so I have to replace the auto trans in my 99 ranger 3.0 the truck originally had the 4r44e in it I found a guy parting out a 97 ranger with a 3.0 and auto trans. how do I figure out if its got the 4r44e in it? and can someone send me a list of all the years that the 4r44e came stock? :dunno:
  11. koths211

99 ranger trans issue please help

so I have a 99 ranger...3.0 flex fuel, ext.cab, xlt, 2wd. I blew the motor (3.0)... put different 3.0 (from 2001 truck I think) engine in truck... everything bolted right up...no issues... put original trans back in...truck wouldn't move.. bought different transmission...(from 2000 truck I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad