• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by KootenayBoy

1. LED Relay and rocker switch wiring tutorial

you know your old when you need to google words n terms to understand what the youngsters are on about lol :P
  2. DIY camshaft sensor sync tool

A neat little tutorial on how to jury rig a camshaft sensor sync tool for the Mazda Ranger trucks, if the parts store is closed or your finances are stretched do to the pandemic its fast cheap and dirty but works
  3. LED Relay and rocker switch wiring tutorial

lol youtube is google since 2006
  4. wiring apush button latching LED switch

you see these on Ebay a lot a really versatile little switch with a few options for installing
  5. how to wire a 7 Pin winch or accessory switch

Lots of switches out there do not come with instructions especially if you get them for a bargain this tutorial may help
  6. LED Relay and rocker switch wiring tutorial

If anyone is trying to wire up some LED off road lights and have questions about the relays or what wires go where on the switches check out these videos its a simple but effective tutorial and makes the electrical work a breeze Rocker switches https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFsZgl4fw-U...
  7. 94 B4000 brake line question

hey there I need to replace some rotted out brake lines on my truck before she goes up for sale I do not want to piss around anymore trying to get the connections out intact and just want to replace things (its cold covered in snow and Im not in a shop) there is a splitter block ontop...
  8. Camshaft synchronizer sensor install

Im part way through the replacement of the synchronizer and Im doing it without the tool my question is HOW exact does it have to be, are we talking dead on balls accurate or is there a mm or two grace? I bought a replacement from a wrecker and I do not have the tool neither does anyone in my...
  9. what is it?

help: at the back of my 4.0 (1994) on the pass side just behind the distributer pack (sorry Im old school) is a gizmo that plugs into the head, block or manifold it has a wire harness connected to it unless Im mistaken it has crank case gasses escaping out of it where it connects to the...
  10. Fuel Vapor pouring out from back of engine (after top end rebuild)

I recently had the heads of my Mazda B4000 (94 Ranger) now its extremely hard to start when cold you need to madly feather gas and over rev until it gets warm then it idles fine. except from behind the passanger side head a white gas vapor pours out though Im unable to see exactly where it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad