• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by kjkato

1. Mazda.... More Issues....

All of the lights that illuminate the cluster were working perfectly well. I already tried to change the gauge cluster with another cluster and got the same result. Turns out one of the pins wasn’t connected to the original wire inside the harness that good. Problem is solved and the truck is...
  2. Mazda.... More Issues....

Tested them with my fluke multimeter they’re perfectly fine. Went and bought new ones just in case and still didn’t solve the issue. All the voltage coming out of the wiring is where it should be.
  3. Mazda.... More Issues....

All of the fuses are good and there are no issues with the wiring. I am stumped. Even tried a spare set of gauges too. This has me miffed?!? I have reseated all of the connectors and even checked the diodes and etc. on the back of the cluster and nothing is bad or damaged.
  4. Mazda.... More Issues....

So I took my truck a 1997 B4000 to the mechanic because I thought the rear end was bad. They told me they were 100% certain that was it. I bought a used one and after a day spent having a buddy swapping it out it turns out its just a carrier bearing. ugghhhh.... So onto my issue.... I had...
  5. 97 B4000 Question

Ok cool, thanks! Also does anyone know if I can install LED lights in my dash without any mods? Some of my dash lights are out and I figured its time to upgrade.
  6. 97 B4000 Question

New here but I have a 1997 B4000 with 205,000 miles and the rear end which is an 8.8 373 is totally trashed. Will the rear end from a 2001 Ford Ranger work without any mods or am I better off not venturing down that road?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad