• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Kingoverace

1. Kingoverace

Going ALL THE WAY

So I just read that you can just have your PCM PATS deleted or the PCM ‘tuned’. Is this true? So I can just move forward without the PATS install? And use my Ranger key??
  2. Kingoverace

5.0 GT40P possible intake manifolds?

Hey. So I'm just mapping out my 99-01 Xploder 5.0 swap. Reading good things about the GT40P heads but what about the Intake Manifolds? I see Trick Flow makes a Ford 5.0 intake but does the bolt patterns align? Has anyone swapped anything?
  3. Kingoverace

4.0 SOHC wont start. No spark Need asap please

My 00' Xploder 4.0 SOHC cranks but won't start. I have power coming from the computer to the coil pack. I just replaced the coil pack 2 weeks ago, but tried another one just now just in case, same result (no spark). 2 weeks ago it wouldn't start with no spark but a new coil pack fixed that...
  4. Kingoverace

4.0 OHV Conversion

So I've got a single line fule setup with a evap canister hooked up. I just dropped in the 40 which has 2 fuel lines coming off the motor. What would ya'll do?
  5. Kingoverace

Guess I'll do a thread: 08 F150 4x4 screw

Well, this is going to be a sloowww biuld as I'm doing payments on this still and still trying to finish SASing my Ranger and helping my dad restore his Ranger My 98 Ranger: http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97715 My dads 88 Ranger...
  6. Kingoverace

Lets see you Rattlecan paint jobs!!

So someone had posted this before but for the whole truck. I think its more logical to see any parts painted. Interior/exterior/wheels/or just anything. I've had some decent turnouts with spray paint and I think there are some people that can justify it. The good and the bad. heh heh!
  7. Kingoverace

Not sure what this is

Ive got this line running along the frame. It goes up to this part in the pic belowe the master cylinder. I dont know what it is. I believe the line runing along the frame to the air canister behind the gas tank, but i dont know. Its a 98 and had a 3.0. I just dropped the 4.0 in and am...
  8. Kingoverace

lowering help

persoanlly...I'd mount the rims...then start with 3" drop Ibeams and a 4" flip kit rear. Then add on from there. It would get your truck lowered and driving easiest. Then as you lower more (shave axle and C-notch, cut out wheel wells) you can go back and take on the bags and atleast be able to...
  9. Kingoverace

lowering help

well....might have to do a little research to make sure you can fit 20s after a drop. Bags will mean welding the frame work and clearing our under the hood for the tires to tuck. If you go with a static drop you can keep everything simple using either a flip kit(5"), hanger/shackle flip(2") for...
  10. Kingoverace

88 Ranger 4x4 - An Ironclad restoration!

Another project for the trails no doubt. We've got an 88 2.3 4x4 manual trans. Here is how it sits at the moment. We've already installed bucket seats with a center console. Focused on body work firstly and cleaning up the rust on the frame. Plans: -We're going to winch it someday...
  11. Kingoverace

SAS steering shaft?

Hey what steering shaft is everyone using to connect their IFS toyota steering boxes to the column? And what company is everyone getting their trac bar and steering links from? info: D44 axle from a 78 Bronco -using a IFS Toyota steering box -mounting to a 98 Ranger
  12. Kingoverace

Let's see what's out there....

wow, guess i never posted pics of my truck...nothing special, in fact its not longer with me since the police impounded it. lolz I best be sticking to my lifted Ranger. 93 Ranger with 3/6 drop And this was a 96 I picked up fixed and sold....Just a hanger flip.
  13. Kingoverace

98 3.0 to 4.0 Headlight harness and fuel lines

okay So I dropped in a 97 Exploder 4.0 and trans in my 98 Ranger. The two issues I see right away 1.) The headlight harnesses on the truck does not exactly plug into the headlight harness on the motor. On one the plastic connection block is square, the other is alsmost rectangle. Should I get a...
  14. Kingoverace

Transfer Case swap?

I just pulled the 3.0 and trans out of my 98 Ranger Auto. I just put in the 4.0 and trans. It seems the trans shaft will not work with the 3.0 transfer case. I believe the trans and motor 4.o to be out of a 97 Exploder. I have the transfer case from the Xploder, its nbd, just wondering if...
  15. Kingoverace

FORD America Choice

Guess what company America is choosing to do work? This is a local horse show in Jersey. Mine being the smallest, a 08 F150 on the right. Just blew my mind that theyre was only 1 Dodge and 1 Chevy.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad