• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by kiehn18

1. 1987 ranger "MACK" build

Well, this is MACK. An 1987 ford ranger all stock with 2.9l 5 speed 4wd. MACK will be picking up a few things from this nice 94 ford explorer i picked up for free! :thefinger: Im pretty proud out it.. Ill be swapping the 4.0, front clip and fenders, hood, windshield wiper assembly, dash, seats...
  2. 4.0+fm145=?

Has anybody run the fm145 behind the 4.0? If you have how well has it held up?
  3. 87 ranger 4.0 swap

Well i started my ford journey with a 86 ford ranger 2.3l 2wd single cab. Sold it for $600 then baught a 87 ford ranger 4wd 2.9l 153,000 miles for $560. Then i came across this gem, a 94 ford explorer with the 4.0l engine everthing there except the tranny (i didnt care cuz it was an auto) and...
  4. 4wd vs 2wd lift kits

I have an 86 ford ranger 2wd and I was wondering if I could use a 4wd lift kit on it. It's all the same right? 4wd just has a huge a$@ pumpkin in the middle other than that it uses the same brackets and everything correct? Thanks guys.
  5. idle problems

Hey guys, im new here and really glad i finally found how to post. Anyway, im having problems with my idle after i drive around and get it warm then shut it off start it up again it gets a really bad idle like there is no idle air control. Which i have replaced. Also when i give it gas cold or...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad